Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Max CL

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap 1 Max CL

I have seen posts on forums that indicate a CL of 25K..

Message 11 of 14
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

I have seen posts on forums that indicate a CL of 25K..

As I said a few posts ago, I have $33K, so there may be a much higher limit

Message 12 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Skye12329 wrote:

So i was browsing the threads and noticed someone saying the max limit for a limited credit card with cap1 is 3k, can you get a CL higher as your score gets better?

Like what would happen if i were to apply for their limited CC and should have applied for their excellent CC would i get a better limit? 

Just curious.

3K is the current maximum for their secured card and I suspect that's what was being referred to.  There may be another product in their portfolio (limited?) that may likewise have that restriction; however, as others have suggested that's not the max unsecured line that C1 offers.

        
Message 13 of 14
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

I don't think the max limit for the QuickSilver master is 3k. I got approved for a QuickSilver with 3k limit and I went online and chatted with a representative. She said I am currently enrolled in their credit step program, which is a guaranteed CLI after 6 months of on time payment. So I am pretty sure that we can go over 3k on a QuickSilver...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.