Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 PC!!

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 PC!!

@beb86 wrote:

I think all this recent news about the CAP 1 executive office may be the new fountain of youth. We should use this new power responsibly and maybe just maybe there might be hope for cap1 after all

I agree, both of my cards have been open over 2 years and i have never been late on a payment.  i was on the phone with the lady at the executive office for almost 30 minutes... most of it just chit chat...  it's really all about your attitude when you approach them

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 11 of 27
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Did you use your cards on a regular basis? Was the # you used the same as the # that has been floating around? Thanks

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 12 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

i really didn't use them that much, and did carry a balance from time to time...

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 13 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

Did you use your cards on a regular basis? Was the # you used the same as the # that has been floating around? Thanks

I only had my card for 2 weeks when they PCd me, I just used the "Chat Now" function on the online account website, not the exec office. 

How long have you had your card, what is your limit, and have you ever been late on it? 

If you've had it for a couple years with no love I would call the exec office. 

Message 14 of 27
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nenuco wrote:

I only had my card for 2 weeks when they PCd me, I just used the "Chat Now" function on the online account website, not the exec office. 

How long have you had your card, what is your limit, and have you ever been late on it? 

Is this for real? I have never heard of a representative of that level being able to do that... more power to you. I have had them for 2 years, but haven't used the card in well    over 1 year. I tried the Executive office, but with no avail.

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 15 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

yeha i've never heard of anything like that either.... and have gotten no where with chat or front line customer service

Message 16 of 27
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@nenuco wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nenuco wrote:

Is this for real? I have never heard of a representative of that level being able to do that... more power to you. I have had them for 2 years, but haven't used the card in well    over 1 year. I tried the Executive office, but with no avail.

I applied through a mail pre-approval offer, I think that had everything to do with my starting limit and my PC-ability Smiley Tongue 

They didn't "have the power" to PC me, they just said that there was "an offer on my account to add rewards," which is the opposite of their normal script answer of "You don't have an offer." 

Message 17 of 27
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 18 of 27
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

Would it be possible to PC my Orchard Bank MC to the Capital 1 Green Cash Rewards MC?
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 19 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@ryanbush How long did you have the NHC card that you PC'd?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.