Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 PC!!

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap 1 PC!!

@ItchyAppFingers wrote:
Would it be possible to PC my Orchard Bank MC to the Capital 1 Green Cash Rewards MC?

As of right now I don't think so.  The integration isn't complete between the two companies, maybe when it gets completed there's some chance of it but right now I suspect it's less than zero... this one isn't a product decision, the processes / system / backend simply isn't there yet.

        
Message 21 of 27
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@ItchyAppFingers wrote:
Would it be possible to PC my Orchard Bank MC to the Capital 1 Green Cash Rewards MC?

As of right now I don't think so.  The integration isn't complete between the two companies, maybe when it gets completed there's some chance of it but right now I suspect it's less than zero... this one isn't a product decision, the processes / system / backend simply isn't there yet.

+ 1. CAP1 simply has not integrated all the Orchard bank accounts into their system yet. They can't raise credit lines or PC your card unless it was initially a CAP1 issued card.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 22 of 27
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@ItchyAppFingers wrote:

+ 1. CAP1 simply has not integrated all the Orchard bank accounts into their system yet. They can't raise credit lines or PC your card unless it was initially a CAP1 issued card.

Well to be clear, you can still get a CLI on an Orchard card but I think the system that does that is still the old Orchard ones, regardless of whom you may wind up talking to on the phone these days when dialing the old Orchard numbers.  I know some call centers got closed, not certain they all did from the acquired assets from HSBC.

        
Message 23 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
@ryanbush How long did you have the NHC card that you PC'd?

It was my Platinum MC that i PC'd not the NHC card... and 2ish years 

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 24 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:
@ryanbush How long did you have the NHC card that you PC'd?

It was my Platinum MC that i PC'd not the NHC card... and 2ish years 

OK, I was thinking about trying a PC but mine has only been open just over a year and they did just CLI me from the executive office.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 25 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

I also asked about my orchard card, the lady told me she couldn't help me but did get me over to the HSBC executive office who took down my info and said they would call me back sometime next week... basically the same process as when i get the CLI through cap 1

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 26 of 27
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@maiden_girl wrote:

@Revelate wrote:

@ItchyAppFingers wrote:

Well to be clear, you can still get a CLI on an Orchard card but I think the system that does that is still the old Orchard ones, regardless of whom you may wind up talking to on the phone these days when dialing the old Orchard numbers.  I know some call centers got closed, not certain they all did from the acquired assets from HSBC.

Got ya. I was not aware CAP1 was even issuing CLIs until the integration was completed.

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.