cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 Venture BT offer- 5.99% for 48mo?!! Thoughts?

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Cap 1 Venture BT offer- 5.99% for 48mo?!! Thoughts?

Just received this offer today. Ive not ever seen any type of offer like this before from them...

Screen Shot 2019-04-13 at 8.49.14 PM.png

32 REPLIES 32
Merlin3482
Contributor

Re: Cap 1 BT offer- 5.99% for 48mo?!! Thoughts?

If you are carrying any debt on a credit card this is a very nice offer.  4 years at a low intrest rate to get the debt paid down. Congrats on the very nice balance transfer offer. 

Message 2 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Merlin3482 wrote:

If you are carrying in debt on a credit card this is a very nice offer.  2 years intrest free to get it paid off. Congrats on the very nice balance transfer offer. 

@Merlin3482 , I dont have any CC debt. 

Message 3 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not a bad offer if you have a large balance to pay off. 

I haven’t seen a BT offer from Cap in like a year, just checked and it’s the same ridiculous 25.15% APR. 

Message 4 of 33
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Merlin3482 wrote:

If you are carrying any debt on a credit card this is a very nice offer.  2 years intrest free to get it paid off. Congrats on the very nice balance transfer offer. 

But it's not interest free....

Message 5 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Oh yes you do, @pizza1 Smiley Wink You have plenty of CC debt!. Tell her @CreditCuriosity 😆
Message 6 of 33
Merlin3482
Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Merlin3482 wrote:

If you are carrying in debt on a credit card this is a very nice offer.  2 years intrest free to get it paid off. Congrats on the very nice balance transfer offer. 

@Merlin3482 , I dont have any CC debt. 

Well then this is pretty worthless to you. But still this was a very nice offer. Great job on not carrying any CC debt! 

Message 7 of 33
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Oh yes you do, @pizza1Smiley Wink You have plenty of CC debt!. Tell her @CreditCuriosity😆

@AverageJoesCredit , I do? Thats news to me. LOL! Now @CreditCuriosity , would love to have this offer Im sure Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pizza. That looks like a really good offer. 4 years at 5.99% and no transfer fee. Cool. Beats Discover's 18 months at 4.99% and no transfer fee that I took advantage of last month. I have a Venture and have never received an offer like that to my knowledge. 

Message 9 of 33
Merlin3482
Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Merlin3482 wrote:

If you are carrying any debt on a credit card this is a very nice offer.  2 years intrest free to get it paid off. Congrats on the very nice balance transfer offer. 

But it's not interest free....

Correct you are I should have said low intrest to allow you to get it paid down!  Thank you for correcting that for me!

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.