Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 & Furniture Row Card ending soon

tag
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Cap 1 & Furniture Row Card ending soon

Got a letter letting me know that as of Oct 2018, the Furniture Row Credit Card program with Capital One is ending.   I wonder who Furniture Row is going to partner with now.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 & Furniture Row Card ending soon

I'm honestly surprised, given all the going-out-of-business-must-sell-EVERYTHING!!!! sales they're always having, that furniture store chains stay in business long enough to have cobranded credit cards. Smiley LOL Smiley TongueSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received same letter a few days ago...they are now with Synchrony.  I called and CSR stated have to reapply.  Too much exposure with Synchrony at this time.  I going to keep open until 09/2018 and close account to make sure it reports - closed by consumer on CRA. 

Message 3 of 4
avp99
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Received same letter a few days ago...they are now with Synchrony.  I called and CSR stated have to reapply.  Too much exposure with Synchrony at this time.  I going to keep open until 09/2018 and close account to make sure it reports - closed by consumer on CRA. 

yea I have a lot of exposure with synchrony also Smiley Sad and calling in and closing sounds like a great idea for reporting on CRA

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.