Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 credit steps CLI..

tag
Carloscda40
Regular Contributor

Cap 1 credit steps CLI..

Any way to bump the date up? The rep said it will be on my 7th statement which will be next month.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
joestay
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap 1 credit steps CLI..

I don't think they will let you

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit steps went from 500 to 750 to 2250 in 12 months.  Not bad.

Message 3 of 12
Carloscda40
Regular Contributor

Not bad at all Congrats!!

Message 4 of 12
MagicShot
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My credit steps went from 500 to 750 to 2250 in 12 months.  Not bad.

when did it go 2250 after the 750. how many months from the 750 to the cli 2250?

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you only have one more month to wait, I wouldn't push it.  I was in the Credit Steps program and my limit was raised to $750 in the seventh month, then raised to $1,750 two months after that (automatic).  I was also sent a pre-approval offer for a rewards card that same month, and approved for $1,000 on that.

Good luck!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If you only have one more month to wait, I wouldn't push it.  I was in the Credit Steps program and my limit was raised to $750 in the seventh month, then raised to $1,750 two months after that (automatic).  I was also sent a pre-approval offer for a rewards card that same month, and approved for $1,000 on that.

Good luck!

I had an inital $300 and then my limit was raised to $500 on the 7th month (which was last month). I knew this was going to happen because Capital One sent me an e-document before my first statement even arrived. Did you receive one for the first and/or second CLI? or were they completely random/unknown to you?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I remember receiving a letter in the mail regarding the first increase to $750.  I didn't know I was going to receive the second increase to $1,750, but noticed I had a "document" waiting to be viewed when I signed into my account online.  That's when I saw the CLI.  I had used the card heavily and tended to pay it off (or nearly off) twice per month.  What's your usage like? 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I remember receiving a letter in the mail regarding the first increase to $750.  I didn't know I was going to receive the second increase to $1,750, but noticed I had a "document" waiting to be viewed when I signed into my account online.  That's when I saw the CLI.  I had used the card heavily and tended to pay it off (or nearly off) twice per month.  What's your usage like? 

Hmm, okay. Thanks!

UTL on my secured WF was at 100% due to WF telling me they were going to unsecure and pay off my balance. They never did and I kinda got stuck with that. I just closed that one out a few days ago. It'll probably screw with my AOOA since it's my oldest TL, but I'm happy to stop doing business with scum WF.

On my Cap1 opened in Feb I have heavy usage, maxing out and sending payments out before statements. Carry about $50ish a month, PIF a few times. 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

went to 750 month 7 and 2250 in month 11

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.