Cap 1 customized offer Never Heard of This

tag

Re: Cap 1 customized offer Never Heard of This

What's GE Credit Solutions?

Message 11 of 14
Involus
Regular Contributor

The number I provided you with is GE Credit Solutions.

Message 12 of 14

Oh, I see. The UW's of Walmart card. I am going to make the call tomorrow and let everyone know.

I'm actually going through old posts to see how much people have gotten from this backdoor number.

A lot of people say they felt like they could've gotten more, but only asked for a meager amount and not the amount

they actually wanted.

How should I go about asking? Do you just call and say:

"Hi, my names ??????? and my account number is ########. I'm looking to get a credit increase."

Do you tell them or do they ask how much you want?

I always feel stupid because let's say I want 3.5 to 4.5k for an increase.

Do I say, "I'd like to get three and a half thousand" or "four and a half thousand?"

OR

"I want my limit to be a total of 5k"

I guess I'll give it a shot and keep everyone posted that is curious to know what ends up happening.

Message 13 of 14
Involus
Regular Contributor

Call and say you'd like to ask for a credit limit increase they will ask your account number and some verification questions and then will ask what limit you wanted.

The way I said it was twentyfive hundred for the limit. And like you said - I also feel I should have asked for more haha.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.