cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 eo success

tag
Johnoutofdebt

Cap 1 eo success

I emailed them on Friday and to my surprise I got an email today with a direct phone number and person to speak with.....she was very nice and understandingi wanted a card with no annual fee,she removed this year and refunded me last year!!!!!! I'm really pleased with them and will continue to use my quick silver.....

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Aleecat
New Contributor

Re: Cap 1 eo success

Congrats on your success with Capitol one EO. I wonder do they upgrade tp premium cards once your credit improves.....

Message 2 of 17
Johnoutofdebt

I'm sure they will upgrade if asked all I wanted was a no af card. I wouldn't think upgrading to a venture would change your credit limit maybe aprSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 17
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

WTG Congrats on your successful EO success!  Another happy customer today Smiley Wink

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 4 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Johnoutofdebt wrote:

I emailed them on Friday and to my surprise I got an email today with a direct phone number and person to speak with.....she was very nice and understandingi wanted a card with no annual fee,she removed this year and refunded me last year!!!!!! I'm really pleased with them and will continue to use my quick silver.....

Great job, grats Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 17
ftomasze
New Contributor

May I ask you to PM me the EO contact e-mail that you utilized? Im going to message them about my credit line once my reports update next month.

Capital One Venture VS $20000 Total Rewards Visa $13700 Diners Club Elite WEMC $10000 Barclays US Airways WMC $7500 Amex SPG $6500 BOA Virgin Atlantic WEMC $5000 Barclaycard Arrival+ WMC $5000 BOA Alaska Air VS $5000 Amex Hilton HHonors $3700 Discover IT $3000 Amex Blue Cash (Old) $2000 Macys Store Card $2000 Citi Forward $1410 Capital One Quicksilver $1250 Wells Fargo Home Rebate $1000
MyFico Eq 692
Discover FICO 713
Message 6 of 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ftomasze wrote:

May I ask you to PM me the EO contact e-mail that you utilized? Im going to message them about my credit line once my reports update next month.

Please use this information for Capital One's Executive Office

http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

Message 7 of 17
Longroad
Established Contributor

Congrats. I was able to get the AF removal a few weeks ago as well.......just can't seem to get a CLI Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 17
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 17
Johnoutofdebt

Thanks everyone!!!!! Cap 1 has always been good to me I've gotten 2auto cli.... And no af.....

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.