Cap 1 quicksilver one

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Cap 1 quicksilver one

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone? Smiley Happy

I'm personally not sure myself.  Smiley Sad

If you want more PenFed-specific info, you will probably do better with getting the attention of folks who have the card if you start a new thread. 

This thread will attract mostly people who either have or are interested in a Capital One Quicksilver One.  There will be some over-lap, but it might take longer for you to get an answer.  Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Out of curiosity. How is penfed with auto cli? I've put 9,000 on the card and will pay off my $15,000 0% Barclays balance first then this card. I plan to pay off the penfed card within the 12 months of 0%.
During these 12 months I'll be gardening and was curious to know how generous penfed or any of the other lenders I have credit cards from are with auto cli..
Thanks in advance!

I first want to say Congratulations and I was hoping that you would choose PenFed and so glad that you did! 

There is this amazing thread where it is like a lot of pages long... 

PenFed is great at Credit Line Increases... all you have to do is call or email them. 

But I am not the expert. Please check out this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G thread by Baller4Life ... Its a Novel... you can start from beginning or maybe post a question at the end...  It is a DataPoints Thread... the stats and results of others that have gone before you !  LOL.  Sorry its the best way I can explain it.  

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Pentagon-Federal-Credit-Union-Data-Share/td-p/4591561

I'll see you over there... I already in with PenFed .. but I cant help but follow the success stories and plethora of information over there. 

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I had to do some home improvements and knew my credit had improved quite a bit since July (paid down debt and my utilization is now under 5%) so I applied for the CapitalOne Venture card and just got approved for $30,000. Interestingly, it's a MC and I thought someone on here said that none of CO's better cards were MCs? It does say World elite on the back so I guess it includes all those perks from MC...

I don't plan to use this card often, but it will be good to have that LOC if/when i may need it.

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I had to do some home improvements and knew my credit had improved quite a bit since July (paid down debt and my utilization is now under 5%) so I applied for the CapitalOne Venture card and just got approved for $30,000. Interestingly, it's a MC and I thought someone on here said that none of CO's better cards were MCs? It does say World elite on the back so I guess it includes all those perks from MC...

I don't plan to use this card often, but it will be good to have that LOC if/when i may need it.

Congratulations on your approval and the monster SL!! 

Yes, Venture, Venture One and QS changed to MC about a month or so ago. And yes, you will receive WEMC perks/benefits with card. I'm looking to get one myself in the next few months. 

Now, Enjoy!!!

Happy New Year. 

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.