cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 quicksilver one

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap 1 quicksilver one

What is your current utilization?  If you are looking for a high limit card with Capital One it would be the Venture, but without us knowing your actual scores and etc, it is really hard to advise.

Barclay Reward MC 750|Cabela's 1k|Capital One QS1 3.4k|
|Sony Card 3.5k|
Message 11 of 34
Highlighted
Contributor

Ifs about 19 or 20%

Message 12 of 34
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Penfed could be a good choice as they have some cards with attractive BT offers and give large limits if the profile supports it. And with a 15k citi card I'm thinking it does
Message 13 of 34
Highlighted
Contributor

What penfed cards are most recommended here? 

Message 14 of 34
Highlighted
Super Contributor

gauging from your overall situation, you want a balance transfer card that is going ease up on fees and have a good intro time from I take. 

PenFed pulls Equifax, if your EQ is 680 you are good, if you are even at 660's to 670 with clean report you have a good chance. 

the promise visa offers no fee balance transfer ever and they are always running a 4.9% no fee transfer for 12 month deal. they also give nice limits and their overall aprs are lower than main banks. 

penfed visa gold offers a 0% 12 month bt offer with 3% fee and totes a no cash advance fee and low apr which could still be near 17% for borderline good credit approval. 

see if the promise low apr of 4.9% no fee for transfer out weighs the fee you would pay on the gold visa. 

Message 15 of 34
Highlighted
Established Contributor

With all those cards and u don't have ur fico score beside from credit karma? Barclay gives TU... Amex gives experian

Message 16 of 34
Highlighted
Super Contributor

true, op look around on a disco statement or on a citi card site for their EQ score given to card members. that can help out a lot in your next step and wont cost you anything, 

Message 17 of 34
Highlighted
Contributor

Citi says 692 and discover 712. Both are from last month.
Message 18 of 34
Highlighted
Super Contributor

i think you are good for penfed. go to their site and see if it appeals to you. 

Message 19 of 34
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I was approved for a QS One about a year ago with a $1,000 limit, and I couldn't get hardly anything, so you should easily be approved. 

USAA Limitless
NavyFed AMEX
AMEX Blue Business Preferred

DiscoverIT 5%
Empower FCU Platinum
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.