Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap 1 quicksilver one

Amex says fico is 698
Message 21 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are all penfed cards the same as far as credit lines or are some of their cards more generous?
Message 22 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, I saw you mention something about wanting a $10K CL as a starting limit on a QS1.

I honestly, honestly don't think that'll happen.  I'm not sure QS1s go up that high at all.  That kind of a CL is for Cap One's higher tier products (QS, Venture, VentureOne), and the QS1 isn't a higher tier product.  None of their MasterCards are.

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone on this forum for the great advice. Due to the fraud alert, Cap one wanted me to send them a copy of my id etc etc I called PenFed this Am and got approved for a 10k loc with the 0% and just the 3% fee to transfer. I plan on paying this off within the next six months, so that route was cheaper for me. I appreciate all your help and advise on this!

Message 24 of 34
ddemari
Super Contributor

yay!! im so glad you went with PenFed. they are great and can meet all types of future products you might need down the road. 

Message 25 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been a lobbyist for credit unions for over a decade. I really should be going with a CU anyway Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 34
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been a lobbyist for credit unions for over a decade. I really should be going with a CU anyway Smiley Happy

Congrats, it sounds like you ended up in the right place!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 34
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats and good choice on PenFed.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 28 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Out of curiosity. How is penfed with auto cli? I've put 9,000 on the card and will pay off my $15,000 0% Barclays balance first then this card. I plan to pay off the penfed card within the 12 months of 0%.
During these 12 months I'll be gardening and was curious to know how generous penfed or any of the other lenders I have credit cards from are with auto cli..
Thanks in advance!

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone? Smiley Happy
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.