Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap 1 quicksilver one

Highlighted

Re: Cap 1 quicksilver one

@Juanefny wrote:
Anyone? Smiley Happy

I'm personally not sure myself.  Smiley Sad

If you want more PenFed-specific info, you will probably do better with getting the attention of folks who have the card if you start a new thread. 

This thread will attract mostly people who either have or are interested in a Capital One Quicksilver One.  There will be some over-lap, but it might take longer for you to get an answer.  Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 34
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@Juanefny wrote:

Out of curiosity. How is penfed with auto cli? I've put 9,000 on the card and will pay off my $15,000 0% Barclays balance first then this card. I plan to pay off the penfed card within the 12 months of 0%.
During these 12 months I'll be gardening and was curious to know how generous penfed or any of the other lenders I have credit cards from are with auto cli..
Thanks in advance!

I first want to say Congratulations and I was hoping that you would choose PenFed and so glad that you did! 

There is this amazing thread where it is like a lot of pages long... 

PenFed is great at Credit Line Increases... all you have to do is call or email them. 

But I am not the expert. Please check out this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G thread by Baller4Life ... Its a Novel... you can start from beginning or maybe post a question at the end...  It is a DataPoints Thread... the stats and results of others that have gone before you !  LOL.  Sorry its the best way I can explain it.  

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Pentagon-Federal-Credit-Union-Data-Share/td...

I'll see you over there... I already in with PenFed .. but I cant help but follow the success stories and plethora of information over there. 

photo AllCC.jpg11/22 FICO8: EX/697 TU/721 EQ/700 ~ Tip Toeing thru the Tulips in my Garden since 6/21
Message 32 of 34
Highlighted
Contributor

So I had to do some home improvements and knew my credit had improved quite a bit since July (paid down debt and my utilization is now under 5%) so I applied for the CapitalOne Venture card and just got approved for $30,000. Interestingly, it's a MC and I thought someone on here said that none of CO's better cards were MCs? It does say World elite on the back so I guess it includes all those perks from MC...

I don't plan to use this card often, but it will be good to have that LOC if/when i may need it.

Message 33 of 34
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Juanefny wrote:

So I had to do some home improvements and knew my credit had improved quite a bit since July (paid down debt and my utilization is now under 5%) so I applied for the CapitalOne Venture card and just got approved for $30,000. Interestingly, it's a MC and I thought someone on here said that none of CO's better cards were MCs? It does say World elite on the back so I guess it includes all those perks from MC...

I don't plan to use this card often, but it will be good to have that LOC if/when i may need it.

Congratulations on your approval and the monster SL!! 

Yes, Venture, Venture One and QS changed to MC about a month or so ago. And yes, you will receive WEMC perks/benefits with card. I'm looking to get one myself in the next few months. 

Now, Enjoy!!!

Happy New Year. 

"Hover mouse over cards to see CL and APR info"

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.