cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One CLI Success stories, are any of these Credit Step accounts?

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI Success stories, are any of these Credit Step accounts?

@wonderandawe wrote:

Any chance of Capital One PC from a secured to an unsecured card after a year?  I got $500 of secured and $250 of unsecured on my Capital One Platinum.  

I don't have any other credit cards right now; I am waiting for some of my CA GWs to go through.

That's called "Graduating" and happens sometimes.  It's not really a PC...  Search these forums for "Capital one secured graduation" and you'll find some helpful posts.

Message 11 of 12
CreditJim
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One CLI Success stories, are any of these Credit Step accounts?

My card was in the credit steps program. It started at 500 and I got the auto CLI to 750. It stuck there for over a year. Emailed the executive office on Monday, a rep called me within a couple of hours and the next day my limit was increased to 5000. I also had an old Cap One card that I've had for almost 6 years at a 300 limit without ever receiving a CLI. They upped that to 2000.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | Bonvoy Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | SWACU $30k | Ink Preferred $28k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Freedom Flex $16k | Freedom $14k | CSR $10k | Amazon Store $10k | Amazon Business $3k | REI $3k
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.