Did you mean: 

Cap One QS1 PC questions V1 CLI Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One QS1 PC questions

Lil surprise for me!

The CLI request was approved, kinda....

2500 went to 2750  Wahoo!  So, I guess I will have to close it in Sept when the fee is due.   With the 6 month rule, cant PC it until Nov.  So, If I want the QS, looks like I am gonna have to apply for it.  With 3 HP (1 on each CB) thats probably not gonna happen anytime soon...

and with the extra $250, who knows what kinda trouble I can get into with that kinda liquidity...   Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 14
ibebarrett
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap One QS1 PC questions

@SoCalifornia wrote:
lol @Sage512MB
"Captial One sure makes PCs easy with that hidden link."

Capital One is like that bad game that came free with the console.

That's about the best summation I've seen of Capital One so far!

FICO 8. EQ - 682. EX - 703. TU - 703
FICO 9. EQ - 735. EX - 716. TU - 749

Capital One Quicksilver - $2350 || Care Credit - $23500 || Costco Citi - $7500 || Redstone FCU Secured - $350 || Chase FU - $6600 || Discover - $2100 || Apple Card - $5000 || Wells Fargo - $7000 || REI Co-op - $15,500 || Citi Diamond Preferred - $2800
AMEX Amazon Business - $5500 || Chase Ink Unlimited - $3000
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One QS1 PC questions --> V1 CLI Update

This was the Original QS1 opened in 2014 that was PC'd to a Venture1 in May 2019.

Started as $1000 card in the beginning, two CLI's to $3K (2 $1000 cli's after 12 months each) - Then for the most part the card was used like a LOC.  I consistantly carried a $2500 bal OR 84% Util constant for almost 2 years.  I used the card too -  and PIF any activity between the 2500 - 3000 available.  No CLI's though, finally retired the debt...  it was 4 months after that that I was able to PC the card to a V1 - Denied the CLI but offered the V1 Upgrade

So a few days ago, I said WTHeck - and put in a CLI request ...  Surprise + $3000 Now its $6K   Super Happy with that for sure.

Not sure if the PC to Venture1 broke me out of some tier system or not, maybe the age actually pushed me out of the tier I started on.

Either way, I am all for it!

Message 13 of 14
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap One QS1 PC questions --> V1 CLI Update

@Anonymous wrote:

This was the Original QS1 opened in 2014 that was PC'd to a Venture1 in May 2019.

Started as $1000 card in the beginning, two CLI's to $3K (2 $1000 cli's after 12 months each) - Then for the most part the card was used like a LOC.  I consistantly carried a $2500 bal OR 84% Util constant for almost 2 years.  I used the card too -  and PIF any activity between the 2500 - 3000 available.  No CLI's though, finally retired the debt...  it was 4 months after that that I was able to PC the card to a V1 - Denied the CLI but offered the V1 Upgrade

So a few days ago, I said WTHeck - and put in a CLI request ...  Surprise + $3000 Now its $6K   Super Happy with that for sure.

Not sure if the PC to Venture1 broke me out of some tier system or not, maybe the age actually pushed me out of the tier I started on.

Either way, I am all for it!

Congrats on being one of the non-bucketted CapOne . It's a special club 🤙🏽

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.