Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Quicksilver and Secured Cap One

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One Quicksilver and Secured Cap One

Do you guys think I can have have capital one join my secured card and quicksliver together because ortherwise wouldn't it make sense to just close my secured cap card since I dont really need it anymore and they only gave me a limit of $300 which is okay for now just wish they were like Amex which gave me $5K to start with my delta card.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap One Quicksilver and Secured Cap One

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you guys think I can have have capital one join my secured card and quicksliver together because ortherwise wouldn't it make sense to just close my secured cap card since I dont really need it anymore and they only gave me a limit of $300 which is okay for now just wish they were like Amex which gave me $5K to start with my delta card.

No I don't think you can, or should.

Just use them a lot and pay them down to zero before statement cut.

Eventually Cap One will raise your limits and unsecure the secured card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was under the impression capital one does not graduate a secured card and unsecure it. 

Message 3 of 4
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

That seems to have changed along with the only being able to get one card every six months.  They still will not allow you to move your secured CL to another card though.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.