Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Reporting Time

tag
Jamex
Frequent Contributor

Cap One Reporting Time

Does anyone know how long it takes for Cap One to report a new account to the bureaus? I took part in the Great Cap One Train Robbery of 2015 yesterday, and was wondering how long it will take for my shiny new TL's (and limits) to show up. Barclays can apparently manipulate the space-time continuum since they showed up at all three within like 48 hours. Whereas Amex must have sent word by Pony Express, since they showed up a little over 2 months later.

Anyone know where Cap One falls on this particular spectrum?

Starting score 3/30/13: 570s across the board
As of 2/17/18: EX 802 | EQ 809 | TU 811

CSR 34K | Freedom 21K | Marriott 24K | Alaska 21K | Citi Dividend 5.9K | Barclay Rewards MC 15K | DCU Visa 10K | AX SPG 24K | AX PRG NPSL | AX Green NPSL | AX EDP 10K | Cap One Venture 20K | SFCU Visa 15K | Barclay Arrival+ 24K (AU) | BankAmericard 13.5K (AU)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap One Reporting Time

@Jamex wrote:

Does anyone know how long it takes for Cap One to report a new account to the bureaus? I took part in the Great Cap One Train Robbery of 2015 yesterday, and was wondering how long it will take for my shiny new TL's (and limits) to show up. Barclays can apparently manipulate the space-time continuum since they showed up at all three within like 48 hours. Whereas Amex must have sent word by Pony Express, since they showed up a little over 2 months later.

For me I say the Pony Express like Amex, still waiting for account to be reported opened 12/21/14. I hear it takes 2 statements typically before it shows up.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jamex wrote:

This -I took part in the Great Cap One Train Robbery of 2015 yesterday, and was wondering how long it will take for my shiny new TL's (and limits) to show up. Very very funnySmiley Tongue

Message 3 of 6
Aarvard
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jamex wrote:

This -I took part in the Great Cap One Train Robbery of 2015 yesterday, and was wondering how long it will take for my shiny new TL's (and limits) to show up. Very very funnySmiley Tongue

At least 10 people have joined this Great Cap One Train Robbery of 2015 Smiley Tongue  

03/25/2015 TU 08 765, EX 08 747, EQ 08 757, EQ 04 754.
01/30/2016 TU 08 775, EX 08 752, EQ 08 744
Goal: 780+ across all models.
Message 4 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Jamex wrote:

My QS VS reported the next day already !  I believe that was the quickest out of all my cards followed by Barclays which also reported before I actually got the card.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

For me I say the Pony Express like Amex, still waiting for account to be reported opened 12/21/14. I hear it takes 2 statements typically before it shows up.

I believe it's 2 also. Took that long for my QS1 to report.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.