Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One Small Business Card?

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Re: Cap One Small Business Card?

it was the one without any rewards that said for newer businesses or those that want to build business credit history. credit lines range from $500-12,000 i think.
Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Which one did you apply for?

Off to the Sleigh center with you.

@Anonymous wrote:
thanks CreditDrama. bit the bullet and applied got an instant but not sure what the limit will be.

I app'd for the miles card and have alreayd checked in at the sleigh center. lol

Message 12 of 22
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

it just occurred to me that each employee has a seperate account number. interesting. i wonder how and if the account will report to the credit bureaus?
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:
it just occurred to me that each employee has a seperate account number. interesting. i wonder how and if the account will report to the credit bureaus?

Probably not because It i my understanding that this card does not report to personal credit.  It woul most likely just report as your biz credit bt should you default, they may be able to go after each individual forcharges placed on their cards.  I don't have any employees to issue cards to so I didn't read the part about additional cards.  It also should give a statement breakdown on each card so you can tell who charged what.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditDrama85 wrote:

Hey CD did you get the instant approval wih the 7-10 days to get your limit or did you get the 7-10 to process message? They never give the limit online whether instant or not just wondering.

Message 15 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley MadEven with their instant approvals, their limits still suck....1k with scores tht havent been updated EX 700, TU 709, EQ 680.

I cant really complain have no real file to speak of, at least it a start.  But a miles card with a 1k limit?  GMAB!!!  so I have to max it out three times a month and PIF to make it worthwhile?
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

ouch-
Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

well at least it wasn't a turndown.
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

I knew it wasn't a decline, it was an instant online approval.  C1 just doesn't give the limit at the time of approval.  Was hoping it was a better limit since it was an instant approval.

Sucks to take three hards for that.....a miles card to boot. 

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-11-2007 11:40 PM
Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

I knew it wasn't a decline, it was an instant online approval.  C1 just doesn't give the limit at the time of approval.  Was hoping it was a better limit since it was an instant approval.

Sucks to take three hards for that.....a miles card to boot. 

Message Edited by Brammy on 10-11-2007 11:40 PM

three, ouch. least they should have done was 1k for each hard.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.