Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One combine limits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap One combine limits

Does anyone know where the capital one account combination page is on the new website layout?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Cap One combine limits

Should be in the "More Account Services" popup.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got approved for the Venture Card and was thinking of combining my QS limits to my Venture Card.

This sucks! My QS is a mastercard and my Venture is a Visa and was told I cannot combine limits.

Anyone have any luck on this?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got approved for the Venture Card and was thinking of combining my QS limits to my Venture Card.

This sucks! My QS is a mastercard and my Venture is a Visa and was told I cannot combine limits.

Anyone have any luck on this?

I don't believe it's the different networks - I successfully combined my older QS (converted Platinum) MC into my QS Visa Signature in June. I think you have to wait at least six months to combine the cards, and you need to have a zero balance on the card that you're "closing" (combining with the one you want to keep).

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s not true I combined my Venture and QS1 CL and PC’d to a QS it can be done you just have to wait a Year and you can’t  have any late payments within 18 Months I believe they said or else they won’t allow you to Combine Limits. Crapital One Yes I said Crapital 😂 they are very extra you have to jump through hoops to get a CLI🙄 if I didn’t have my Daughter and Friends on my CC as an AU I would close it.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@erick_mac1003

Lol, bro I literally just did that... like not even kidding about 10 minutes ago I combined my QS1 MasterCard to my Venture ... I didnt have a problem doin it... maybe your QS1 isn’t old enough ? I think it has to be more than 6 months and has to have no balance....
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.