cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One combine limits

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Member

Cap One combine limits

Does anyone know where the capital one account combination page is on the new website layout?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Cap One combine limits

Should be in the "More Account Services" popup.

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I just got approved for the Venture Card and was thinking of combining my QS limits to my Venture Card.

This sucks! My QS is a mastercard and my Venture is a Visa and was told I cannot combine limits.

Anyone have any luck on this?

________________________________________________________________________________________
Goal: FICO Scores 800+. Started at 588 last yr.
Current FICO 8 Scores as of 05/03/18: TU: 724 - EQ: 735 - EX: 711

Cards: Amex BCE, Amex EDP, Chase Frdm, Jetblue Plus, Discover IT, PenFed Plat Rwrds, Amazon Prime Visa, BofA Asiana, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Delta Plat, PayPal Mstrcrd, Amex Plat, Amex SPG, Chase CSR.
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@erick_mac1003 wrote:

I just got approved for the Venture Card and was thinking of combining my QS limits to my Venture Card.

This sucks! My QS is a mastercard and my Venture is a Visa and was told I cannot combine limits.

Anyone have any luck on this?

I don't believe it's the different networks - I successfully combined my older QS (converted Platinum) MC into my QS Visa Signature in June. I think you have to wait at least six months to combine the cards, and you need to have a zero balance on the card that you're "closing" (combining with the one you want to keep).

Ch 7 BK discharged 11/28/14, credit rebuild well advanced. FICO:TU 680 FICO 8 (3/2/19) or 687 FICO 9/EX 694 FICO 8/EQ 685 FICO 8 or 674 FICO 9 (NFCU 3/3/19), VS 3.0 10/17/18: TU 702/EX 699/EQ 698. $92.9k revolving credit as of 1/31/19; $1K NFCU cashRewards Visa, $2K BJ's Perks MC, $5.1k Discover It #1, $6.5k Discover It #2 (new 3/12/18), $3.5k Petal Visa, $6k Paypal 2% CB MC, $6k Amazon Prime Store Card, $6k Walmart Store Card, $7k Apple FCU Platinum Visa, $7k Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa, $11.8k Overstock Store Card, $15K Care Credit, $16K Cap One QS Rewards Visa Signature, $10k PenFed used car loan, $5k Navient student loan, $12.7k Lending Club loan. Gardening: 3 months, 19 days as of 1/31/19. 24 HP inqs total as of 10/12/18: 10 TU, 9 EQ, 5 EX (about half over 1 year old).
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Established Member

That’s not true I combined my Venture and QS1 CL and PC’d to a QS it can be done you just have to wait a Year and you can’t  have any late payments within 18 Months I believe they said or else they won’t allow you to Combine Limits. Crapital One Yes I said Crapital 😂 they are very extra you have to jump through hoops to get a CLI🙄 if I didn’t have my Daughter and Friends on my CC as an AU I would close it.

Hyatt (10K) AMEX ED (10K) AMEX BCED (2K) BJ's Mastercard (5.9K) BP Visa (1.6K) Cap One QS (2.7K) Discover IT (4K) 2nd Discover IT (7K) Neiman M. (8K) Nordstrom (15K) Saks (7K) VS (2.2K) Target (3.3K)

FICO Scores EX: 704 EQ: 690 TRANS: 683
Started Rebuilding: 2016
Goal Score: 800
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
New Contributor

@erick_mac1003

Lol, bro I literally just did that... like not even kidding about 10 minutes ago I combined my QS1 MasterCard to my Venture ... I didnt have a problem doin it... maybe your QS1 isn’t old enough ? I think it has to be more than 6 months and has to have no balance....
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.