Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One must really want me!!!!

tag
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

Cap One must really want me!!!!

I have been receiving cap one offers for the past 2-3 months. And they usually send 2 or 3 a week. I believe it is for the credit steps program... i am guaranteed $500 and blah blah.... I could use the card but i dont want the three hard pulls. I am waiting for somethings to fall of my cr and to paid down my util (it is horrible.. I went on a few vacations). I want to ask for a cli on a few of my cards first. My highest cl is $1000 a boa world points...

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One must really want me!!!!

When I turned 18 2 1/2 years ago I kept getting these offers for that step building card 3 times a week too, so finally applied for it and got it. (first CC) Even after having this card for 3 to 4 months kept getting the offer for the card I already had! Go figure. Smiley Indifferent
Message 2 of 4
goodgirl-badcredit
Frequent Contributor

I got another one.... this one was 0% APR until January 2011...yes 2011

Starting Score: 3/21 EQ 636 TU 669
Current Score: 12/30 EQ 740 TU 712 EX ??? ....
Goal Score: Yay... I reached my goal of 700!!!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 4
hawkeye33
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
When I turned 18 2 1/2 years ago I kept getting these offers for that step building card 3 times a week too, so finally applied for it and got it. (first CC) Even after having this card for 3 to 4 months kept getting the offer for the card I already had! Go figure. Smiley Indifferent

I've gotten them too after having received the card. But even worse than that, I keep getting these postcards in the mail trying to entice me into enrolling at Kaplan University. Not a bad prospect for some, I suppose, but I already have two postgraduate degrees...and oh yeah, did I mention that I'm actually an adjunct FACULTY MEMBER at the nearest Kaplan University?... Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.