Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One offer!

tag
akaFettHutt
Contributor

Cap One offer!

0% Apr from April 1 till Dec 31. I needed this last month when I had to repipe my house. Oh well!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cap One offer!

Congrats! Did you ask for it, or did they offer it themselves?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 2 of 6
akaFettHutt
Contributor

Offered
Message 3 of 6
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@akaFettHutt wrote:

0% Apr from April 1 till Dec 31. I needed this last month when I had to repipe my house. Oh well!

Same thing happened to me with BofA! I had just bought a ton of stuff (for remodeling my bathroom), and THEN they gave me a 0% offer for 12 months. I actually asked if it could be used retroactively for recent purchases...but, no. Oh well! I still bought a lot more stuff, making use of the 0%, so I was glad to have it.

I'm curious, have you been using your Cap1 card(s) a lot more than usual lately, or anything like that? Just wondering what might have prompted the offer. In my case with BofA, it looked very cut-and-dry, but it may have been pure coincidence.

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 4 of 6
akaFettHutt
Contributor

I use my QS once a year. 

Message 5 of 6
SoCalGardener
Valued Contributor

@akaFettHutt wrote:

I use my QS once a year. 

Interesting....

Amazon Prime Store CardAmerican Express Blue Cash Preferred CardAmerican Express Everyday CardBank of America Customized Cash VisaCapitalOne Quicksilver MastercardCapitalOne Quicksilver VisaCapitalOne Walmart Rewards MastercardChevron Texaco CardCiti Double Cash MastercardDiscover More CardJCPenney Gold MastercardOverstock.com CardSportsmans Guide Rewards VisaSynchrony Home Card
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.