Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap One

tag
hautemama
Regular Contributor

Cap One

Hi, quick questions about Cap One. First, I know you all mentioned re: card designs.  I located some pre-qual offers and I know that in the post it said you could pick your own picture.  Do I have to click "Apply" before I can choose??

Also, there were a few choices for me. I have an old Cap one card w/ annual fee and a CL that won't budge (I tried to do a CLI lots of times).  Can I apply, then combine these accounts?? And in general, how happy are you all with your Cap One cards.. And which one, personally, do you think is the best CC that they offer..??

Lastly. If I am "pre-qualified" for their offers, is this a guarantee that I will be approved?  I checked their web site not too long ago and it pulled up some cards for "credit that needs improvement". Now, there are several other offers which seem better.  Do they give everyone this option..? Did their website change? I just don't want to apply and be denied!

Sorry for all these questions!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap One

Cap one WILL pull all 3 credit reports-

The Card lab is availble to you prior or after your application-
You can change your current card design too!!!!

Have you tried the back door number?

Message 2 of 5
hautemama
Regular Contributor

Timothy- Thanks for the reply.  Yes I tried the back door # and all they say is that there are no offers available to me, theres nothing they can do.  Please please tell me how to change my current design, because I have tried so many times and they have no clue.  Plus, I don't even know what they have available to change it to!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

on the bottom left-
Already have a Capital One Cardit card-

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

they are taking forever to process my app...said i was approved 7 to 10 days before i get my card..now they are saying march 9 and still reviewing...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.