Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 $750-->$2250!!

tag
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 $750-->$2250!!

One more question (sorry if you answered it already, I'm reading this on my phone and didn't want to view page 1). What kind of balance do you have on your card? Do you PIF?

Edit - I got off my lazy butt and went to my computer.  I reread your original post and I think it might be worth a shot for me to try out a theory next month on my statement.  I don't plan on doing anything with my credit for the next 6 months so i'm going to have my CC report $500/$750.  I'll see if they bite LOL   I'm curious if the other poster is correct saying that Cap1 doesn't like to CLI people who PIF.

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 21 of 22
chan85
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 $750-->$2250!!

@casmith1980 wrote:

One more question (sorry if you answered it already, I'm reading this on my phone and didn't want to view page 1). What kind of balance do you have on your card? Do you PIF?

Edit - I got off my lazy butt and went to my computer.  I reread your original post and I think it might be worth a shot for me to try out a theory next month on my statement.  I don't plan on doing anything with my credit for the next 6 months so i'm going to have my CC report $500/$750.  I'll see if they bite LOL   I'm curious if the other poster is correct saying that Cap1 doesn't like to CLI people who PIF.

LOL Its ok. sometimes in my excitment i totally miss all the details in the original post. I did PIF for about the first 6 months and then let the balance sit for a while, paid like $200 each month but would use it back up on gas to earn my rewards, and then basically stopped using it when walmart had their gas special over the summer when I got my new walmart card. Cap1 seems to be as big of a mystery as Amex to me, they just do whatever they feel in the moment.

Current Debt Management:
$15k Trinity Financial Management (scheduled pay off late 2021)
$10k NFCU
$350/mth Bridgecrest Auto Loan
Goals: Pay off credit card debt & buy a new home before end of 2020

Long Term Debt:
Fed Loans - $150k
Navient - $100k

Taking a "if God don't do it, it won't get done..." approach to paying these off.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.