Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 CLI now SP?

tag
wealthcreator
Contributor

Re: Cap1 CLI now SP?

@noobody wrote:

always SP for Cli, always declined for no offer current available to your account!

i'd rather they actually can do something through HP, like PC or Cli, it's reasonable since i am asking for credit.

+100

I denied yesterday for CLI and today my wife tried same, outcome is same. Cap1 is of no use in terms of CLI.

Walmart TU-724 on 12-2012
EX-707 on 08-2012
EQ-668on 08-2012
p-
Valued Contributor

Well, they were at one time my highest limit card, and helped me out as a rebuilder.  I'll keep it active for my utilization mix, but probably won't see much use unless the limit is raised.

Message 32 of 35
ssghandless
Contributor

After the first few pages of forums there aren't that many people actually getting CLI's or PC changes for their cards as originally stated. I'm just curious for the ones that have had them changed were those cards Platinum Premier or just Platinum (rebuilder card)? I've heard others ask this question but one person seems to think that his card was a Platinum card while others have not had much success. I know it truly depends on the user credit profile bit

4/5/12 TU-635 Ex-634 Eq-646 (Kroll Fact. Home loan)
9/8/10 TU-654 Ex-627 Eq-638
8/1/10 TU-629 Ex-627 Eq-638

Starting Score: 526
Current Score: 635
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 33 of 35
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

@ssghandless wrote:

After the first few pages of forums there aren't that many people actually getting CLI's or PC changes for their cards as originally stated. I'm just curious for the ones that have had them changed were those cards Platinum Premier or just Platinum (rebuilder card)? I've heard others ask this question but one person seems to think that his card was a Platinum card while others have not had much success. I know it truly depends on the user credit profile bit

Mine was the rebuilder/ limited history version. 

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 34 of 35
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Mine was also just a regular platinum (not plat prestige or anything) and was also enrolled in credit steps. My cash rewards is still in thr credit steps program due to get a CLI afrer 6 statements with on time payments.
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.