Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Cash Rewards Anniversary Bonus

tag
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Cap1 Cash Rewards Anniversary Bonus

Does anyone know when the extra 50% back from the anniversary bonus posts to your rewards statement? The Capital One website says that it will occur within two billing cycles, but I'm hoping not to wait that long since I SD'd the card and just want to pay off this statement and let it sit.

Experiences?

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 Cash Rewards Anniversary Bonus

@SnackTrader wrote:
Does anyone know when the extra 50% back from the anniversary bonus posts to your rewards statement? The Capital One website says that it will occur within two billing cycles, but I'm hoping not to wait that long since I SD'd the card and just want to pay off this statement and let it sit.

Experiences?

Good question I have been wondering the same thing and when I looked at your sig we got the card the same time. Whats funny is I also got a sparks business the same day and got an email last week telling me my check had been mailed for that account.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 5
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Technically I applied on June 12th, was approved on June 15th, but the account was opened June 18th according to my credit report.

However you want to slice it, I hit one year. Haha - NOW WHERE IS MY BONUS!?!

Smiley Happy

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Message 3 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:
Technically I applied on June 12th, was approved on June 15th, but the account was opened June 18th according to my credit report.

However you want to slice it, I hit one year. Haha - NOW WHERE IS MY BONUS!?!

Smiley Happy

Lol 

Me too...what SnackTrader said

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 5
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Anniversary bonus showed up on my account today! It looks like they waited until after my entire year anniversary day was over.

Over $100 in rewards - not too bad!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.