Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 EO office return call

tag
1970charger
Established Member

Cap1 EO office return call

Hi , last week emailed CAP1 EO office. Today had voice mail, returned call spoke with young lady. End result as of now, rewards 1.5% cash back on all purchases ,refund annual fee of $37. and will have a manual review done (soft pull) on cli. She stated at this time was not able to PC. Let me back up some, I was with Orchard since 2010 had $300. limit and was given 2 $100. cli increases over 3 years for $500. total CAP1 took over and new card is CAP1 platinum. Since the beginning of this year I added Navy Fed $15000-. USAA World MC $9500-  USAA AMEX $6000-Discover $5500- Chase freedom $3000- US bank 123 rewards $4000. and last tried the shopping cart trick and got $750 at comenity bank. WOW. My fico scores dropped almost 60 points  from about 740 down to about 680. AAOA dropped from 5 years plus to 2 and change, went from no inq'a to 6. But it is all worth it. I owe ALL the people that post and answer a great thanks. I used to pay everything cash and never got rewarded NOW it's all cards and they pay me Will update when I get return call on CLI..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 EO office return call

@1970charger wrote:

Hi , last week emailed CAP1 EO office. Today had voice mail, returned call spoke with young lady. End result as of now, rewards 1.5% cash back on all purchases ,refund annual fee of $37. and will have a manual review done (soft pull) on cli. She stated at this time was not able to PC. Let me back up some, I was with Orchard since 2010 had $300. limit and was given 2 $100. cli increases over 3 years for $500. total CAP1 took over and new card is CAP1 platinum. Since the beginning of this year I added Navy Fed $15000-. USAA World MC $9500-  USAA AMEX $6000-Discover $5500- Chase freedom $3000- US bank 123 rewards $4000. and last tried the shopping cart trick and got $750 at comenity bank. WOW. My fico scores dropped almost 60 points  from about 740 down to about 680. AAOA dropped from 5 years plus to 2 and change, went from no inq'a to 6. But it is all worth it. I owe ALL the people that post and answer a great thanks. I used to pay everything cash and never got rewarded NOW it's all cards and they pay me Will update when I get return call on CLI..

Good luck best wishes

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 3
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 EO office return call

gl OP! Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.