Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 EO suggestion?

tag
stargirlzz94
Established Member

Cap1 EO suggestion?

I applied for the journeys credit card and got rejected.I called the EO but couldn't do anything about the rejection for the Journeys credit card. However they told me to reapply for it again. They said it would be a soft pull inquiry is that true should i apply again like they said?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 EO suggestion?

@stargirlzz94 wrote:
I applied for the journeys credit card and got rejected.I called the EO but couldn't do anything about the rejection for the Journeys credit card. However they told me to reapply for it again. They said it would be a soft pull inquiry is that true should i apply again like they said?

EO told you that or CSR because I've never herad of it being a SP from CAP1?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
stargirlzz94
Established Member

yup the EO told me it was going to me a SP when i apply again

Message 3 of 7
Crashem
Valued Contributor

What's the deal with your credit file? Surprised anyone rejected for that card assuming no credit history
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 4 of 7
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

@stargirlzz94 wrote:

yup the EO told me it was going to me a SP when i apply again

Unless they would do it over the phone with you - If you do it online, the system has no way to know that "John Doe" told you that it would be a soft pull....

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 5 of 7
stargirlzz94
Established Member

The EO said it would, she recommended me to keep re applyinh and that the app did not show up on her system or something but i checked my credit report and its a hard inquiry... so confused Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
stargirlzz94
Established Member

i have about 11months of credit history well thats how long my secured card is and one deliquency of passed 30day late payment which i paid off made in feb.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.