cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 I want a credit line lower than...

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 I want a credit line lower than...

@bourgogne wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Years ago my very first CLI with my QS MasterCard was $20 (twenty dollars), and that amount bothered me for the longest.  (The card started out as HSBC/Orchard.)

Last year for one of my CLI requests they granted me $1k, and I manually lowered it to $980 to get rid of the extra '$20' in the credit line.  There was no problem.  Smiley Wink

you are a mind reader!  the $ 300 really bugs me lol - hoping for a $ 700 cli next week so I don't have to do a thing.  might happen, my total spend for the past year has been a coke, toothbrush and a parking meter

Knowing Cap1 they will give you an auto CLI of $950 and really mess up the space time continuum. 

lol right, that is pretty funny...actually expecting more like SURPRISE! Smiley Surprised you have been randomly chosen to receive a CLD Smiley Tongue

CLD in the amount of $400. Hahahah!!! Sounds like my luck with them.

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Years ago my very first CLI with my QS MasterCard was $20 (twenty dollars), and that amount bothered me for the longest.  (The card started out as HSBC/Orchard.)

Last year for one of my CLI requests they granted me $1k, and I manually lowered it to $980 to get rid of the extra '$20' in the credit line.  There was no problem.  Smiley Wink

you are a mind reader!  the $ 300 really bugs me lol - hoping for a $ 700 cli next week so I don't have to do a thing.  might happen, my total spend for the past year has been a coke, toothbrush and a parking meter

Knowing Cap1 they will give you an auto CLI of $950 and really mess up the space time continuum. 

lol right, that is pretty funny...actually expecting more like SURPRISE! Smiley Surprised you have been randomly chosen to receive a CLD Smiley Tongue

A CLD of $1 my friend...

Message 12 of 29
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

A CLD of $1 my friend...

lol. and a 20pt score drop for the AA. Hahaha!!!

Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same way here. My OCD can't handle those little details that I don't like. I have argued with companies before about lowering it to make it a 000 or 500 ending
Message 14 of 29
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

you guys are a riot, do we need to start an OCD sub-forum here?  I think so lol.  you guys would not believe what I have done with chase in the past month to get things just right in my life!  I ever have my banker pimping for me to look out for any possible deal or sign up bonus angles.  guess they are worse affectations in life

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would have to be the MOD for just that one sub-forum. I admittedly have a problem. Lol
Message 16 of 29
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I would have to be the MOD for just that one sub-forum. I admittedly have a problem. Lol

hahaha, its yours!  guess I will have to post a new thread for your entertainment later

Message 17 of 29
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a b....actually...can you please add 1 or remove 99? I either need 0 problems or 100. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

My lowes is 9900. Call them and ask to cancel request, drop it back down to 6,000 because it's not a sweet 10K? Uh no lol
Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh god the 900 ending is a nightmare for me. If I have to give up $100 or $200 I'm okay with that. But in the $900 case I would have to go down to a $500 ending. I can handle $500 endings-doesn't just have to be $000 endings. The $900 I would stress over. I probably would maybe ask to go to $750. Not sure. Would depend on how much I got. It it was in the thousands maybe I would give up the $400. Lol.
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.