Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 New Online Homepage.....

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Cap1 New Online Homepage.....

it appears they re-designed their CC online homepage, it now has a more fresher/cleaner look. In comparison to the old homepage, what do you guys think?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap1 New Online Homepage.....

...the most important button still very well hidden ...LOL.. now serious..not too bad but what I miss is to see what type of account it is now. I recall a letter a couple of months back where they announce to change my account to Quicksilver from the Cash Rewards Visa and all I can see is Visa Signature... since the cashback system will change I would like to keep an eye if they will ever pay the promised 50% annual bonus on the old  cash reward terms. Am I blind ? or is it not visible anywhere ?

Message 2 of 13
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

...the most important button still very well hidden ...LOL.. now serious..not too bad but what I miss is to see what type of account it is now. I recall a letter a couple of months back where they announce to change my account to Quicksilver from the Cash Rewards Visa and all I can see is Visa Signature... since the cashback system will change I would like to keep an eye if they will ever pay the promised 50% annual bonus on the old  cash reward terms. Am I blind ? or is it not visible anywhere ?

The new homepage, now displays the card you currently have, unlike B4 just showing Visa Signature or what other tier level you have!

Message 3 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

For me it shows just Visa Signature so it could be Quicksilver or Cash rewards and I would not know how to tell the difference... maybe it will show on the statement next month. We will see.

cap1_example.png

Message 4 of 13
L-TWT
Established Contributor

It sounds like they have not updated your Online homepage yet!

Message 5 of 13
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@L-TWT wrote:

It sounds like they have not updated your Online homepage yet!

The look is new ... and I will be open for surprises ..I will eventually find out one day..LOL

Message 6 of 13
MACFRME
Frequent Contributor

It shows two original card designs for my accounts: the green cash rewards design for one and the new, gray for the Orchard card-Cap1 convert.
Cards I Carry
$7.5K $23K $5k $300(SEC) $500 $300 $1,500 $800 $800
Total Available Credit: $39.7k | FICOS: EX 659 | EQ 661 | TU 673
Message 7 of 13
SquareObsidian
Established Member

Mine shows the image of a Quicksilver and the text next to it says Platinum MasterCard.
The luv button is still hidden.

Amex BCE $6,000 10/13 ♥ Chase Freedom $2,200 9/13 ♥ Discover it $1,250 2/13 ♥CapitolOne Quicksilver $1250 9/12 ♥

Message 8 of 13
creditscoreEE
Frequent Contributor

Samsung mobile
Message 9 of 13
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

For me it shows just Visa Signature so it could be Quicksilver or Cash rewards and I would not know how to tell the difference... maybe it will show on the statement next month. We will see.

cap1_example.png

You can change the wording "Visa Signature" to whatever you want, Since I have 3 "quicksilver" cards I did this and can tell the difference at a glance. 

1. Go to the "services" drop down

2. Select "More"

3.Under "online servicing" and "card services" select "set account display preferences"

4.Edit the "account nickname"

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.