Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 QS to Savor One?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 QS to Savor One?

@UncleB

For PCs to Savor or Savor One you'll have to call; unless something has very recently changed you can't change to a Savor via any of the online links.  On the plus side, I found the call to be rather painless.  Smiley Happy

Helpful hint:  Often the phone/chat reps use the terms Venture and Venture One interchangeably, which they shouldn't because they are different products and one has a fee (and the other doesn't). 

Since the new Savor One is now out, if you are interested in either Savor or Savor One make sure they understand which you are talking about.  If you want the Savor One, you might clarify that you want "the one without the annual fee".  Smiley Wink

Cool, will keep that in mind when I call. Thanks for the heads up! That probably saved a huge headache down the road Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
OP—I cannot tell you what Cap 1 requirements are other than having your current card be in good standing. I did PC my QS to a Savor (not Savor One) a couple of months ago just before the announcement of the new Savor reward structure. That being the case, and the Savor One being essentially the same product I PC’d to at that time, I’d say you can. At the time my QS was about 14 months old. Good luck!

Thanks! The card is in good standing, and actually rarely gets used now as mentioned above so that shouldn't be an issue. I do wonder though if the usage going from daily driver to very low use will have an impact on whether they want to upgrade me.

Message 12 of 13
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
OP—I cannot tell you what Cap 1 requirements are other than having your current card be in good standing. I did PC my QS to a Savor (not Savor One) a couple of months ago just before the announcement of the new Savor reward structure. That being the case, and the Savor One being essentially the same product I PC’d to at that time, I’d say you can. At the time my QS was about 14 months old. Good luck!

You must have PC'd before they changed because I tried  PC'ing my Quicksilver to Savor through both the online link and calling in last week and I was told Savor upgrades are not available at this time.  I even spoke to a supervisor, (since the CSR didn't even know what Savor was). I've had my QS for a few years, auto loan with Cap1, $50k Money Market account, 1 - 2% utilization and all three FICO's hovering 800.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.