Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Upgrades?

tag
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Cap1 Upgrades?

Yes, you can call in and ask for upgrade options. If there are more, like an upgrade to a regular qs, they will let you know. But, upgrading a QS1 to a non-AF card is extremely rare. As for the Savor, right now, applying for one seems the only way to get one.

Message 11 of 14
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Yes, you can call in and ask for upgrade options. If there are more, like an upgrade to a regular qs, they will let you know. But, upgrading a QS1 to a non-AF card is extremely rare. As for the Savor, right now, applying for one seems the only way to get one.

Okay, thanks for the advice Brian_Earl_Spilner! I'll call in and see if I can upgrade to the regular QS. Then I'll app for the Savor.

Message 12 of 14
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

I decided to take the tripple HP beatdown on the Preaulified offer and applied for the Savor1 and got the following message. Should I call in?

Triple HP.jpg

Message 13 of 14
soxfaininfl
Frequent Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@soxfaininfl wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Do Cap1 upgrades expire? I was hoping for the Savor, but they are only offering me the Venture One right now. I know they are not offering the Savor as a product change currently. In all honestly I would have preferred the QuickSilver with no AF as product change. I prefer my cashback, so I'm hoping for the Savor eventually then I'll just apply for the QuickSilver with no AF.

VentereOne.png

The offer can expire, especially if your standing with them changes unfavorably, such as you stop using the card. If you're approved for a PC, you can call in for more options as you usually have a couple available. That being said, you're trying to PC a QS1 which is extremely difficult. I would take the upgrade and try to PC it again later. Savor will probably not be an option for a long time as it seems to have become like a flagship card for them.

I took your advide and took the Venture One Upgrade. Thanks again for all of your advice.

Upgrade Photo.jpg

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.