tag
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 giving me the cold shoulder :(

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:
All you worry worts thinking a $300 CL is useless, it's useable up to $290, then you pay it down and use it up to $290 again. It's a freaking transaction card, it is not some prize you put on the mantle at home to admire, or think it's going to blow up if you charge 95% of it. ("Someone is going to call from CapOne because I just ran the CL up to $290 on this $300 card!!!") CLI will come from that usage. When the CLI gets so large you can't bump up against it, then your usage utilization naturally becomes a smaller percentage of the limit.

It IS useless.

lol

Perfectionist.

By that logic, someone just starting out in life should not buy a used car to get to their job, they should just walk to work. Then, when they hit the big time, and finally get the big raise they really deserve, they can buy a new car.

Is usable. At $300. Smiley Happy

Yes!

Usable....

....If you shop at dollar general Smiley Sad

See! You admit it! Smiley Happy

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 41 of 45
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

LOL Dollar General isn't exactly a dollar store anymore Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

LOL Dollar General isn't exactly a dollar store anymore Smiley Tongue

Wouldn't know. Smiley Indifferent

Message 43 of 45
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I flew down to Nashville from Vegas to interview at Dollar General Corporate headquarters...  Wouldn't you know during the same trip Vanderbilt Universit/Medical center found out I was flying down as well and I interviewed with them prior to the interview with dollar general.. On my ride to DG interview I got a call from the head hunter and Vanderbilt wanted to offer me the job.  Had the interview with DG..  Guess which job I took, hmmm.. Smiley Happy

Anyways there corporate headquarter campus is huge and far from penny pinching Smiley Happy ..  I think my ticket was over 1k they spent to fly me out at the last minute, they are far from cheap either lol

Message 44 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I flew down to Nashville from Vegas to interview at Dollar General Corporate headquarters...  Wouldn't you know during the same trip Vanderbilt Universit/Medical center found out I was flying down as well and I interviewed with them prior to the interview with dollar general.. On my ride to DG interview I got a call from the head hunter and Vanderbilt wanted to offer me the job.  Had the interview with DG..  Guess which job I took, hmmm.. Smiley Happy

Anyways there corporate headquarter campus is huge and far from penny pinching Smiley Happy ..  I think my ticket was over 1k they spent to fly me out at the last minute, they are far from cheap either lol

So... You went with DG, right? Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.