Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 question

tag
kugel
Valued Contributor

Cap1 question

Anyone knows if in an Can u get the third statement increas on a non rebuilding card also ?

Out of the 3 pulls they base it more on the tu??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 question

@kugel wrote:
Anyone knows if in an Can u get the third statement increas on a non rebuilding card also ?

Yes, I got one on my Venture around the 3rd statement. As far as what bureau they SP from for a CLI, I dont know personally, but I have heard a few people who said they had EQ listed on their letters after requesting a CLI.

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I'm pretty sure I've seen reported increases on third statements with unsecured cards on here.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kugel wrote:

definitely. after 2 statements I got an increase on my QS from $3k to $5k and on my venture from $5k to $13k. both after two statements

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.