Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 showing more BT offers...or not.

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Cap1 showing more BT offers...or not.

Logged in to check my account, and I have 3 more BT offers. They really want me to use my limit I bet, lol...Smiley Wink

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 8.45.57 PM.png

26 REPLIES 26
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap1 showing more BT offers!

...spend more money, Pizza.....spend more money.....they want you, Pizza.....

Congrats on the nice offers!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 27
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Those are some nice offers, @pizza1!

I went and took a look at my own... my Savor and QS Visa only had the no fee/regular APR offer, but my QS WEMC (that I'm currently carrying a BT on) did have a few offers:

Quicks1offer.png

Message 3 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Too funny. I wonder if they'll keep coming until you use one or after awhile they'll get the hint Smiley LOL
Message 4 of 27
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Too funny. I wonder if they'll keep coming until you use one or after awhile they'll get the hint Smiley LOL

The offers above are on a card that currently has a balance on a 2% fee/18 month offer I took last August.

It's strange... my other two Capital One cards are older (one quite a bit so) and never have good BT offers.  On the other hand, I got this one mainly for the bonus, but it's turned out to be valuable for BTs.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Message 5 of 27
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Great! Thanks for the heads-up! I'd just lost a promo for a 2% BT fee recently. I called and asked if they could reactivate it and they said no. 

I got it back and then some. I was close to using a BT promo with BofA that has a 3% fee. 

Message 6 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

This is Cap One's way of trying to order a PizzaSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap laughs at me every time I go to look. 25.15% regular APR transfer. Smiley Frustrated

Cool that they’re stepping up the offers for others though!

Message 8 of 27
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Cap laughs at me every time I go to look. 25.15% regular APR transfer. Smiley Frustrated

It sure would be nice if they pass even a single one to us Saeren.

Just the same as you all i ever seen for nearly a year now is that horrible 25.15% regular BT offer. No Way.

They used to dump loads this way, i'd pick them up, run them some months before PIF-rinse and repeat.

But since reallocation topped the limit at 41K they gone dark on any BT offers. Heck a 1 0r 2.99 or so could spark a revolution as long as this is been going on.

It's strictly a PIF only card and sparse usage because of that APR which is rediculous. When it is spent the same day i make sure to fire off a PIF while still pending

Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It sure would be nice if they pass even a single one to us Saeren.

Just the same as you all i ever seen for nearly a year now is that horrible 25.15% regular BT offer. No Way.

They used to dump loads this way, i'd pick them up, run them some months before PIF-rinse and repeat.

But since reallocation topped the limit at 41K they gone dark on any BT offers. Heck a 1 0r 2.99 or so could spark a revolution as long as this is been going on.

It's strictly a PIF only card and sparse usage because of that APR which is rediculous. When it is spent the same day i make sure to fire off a PIF while still pending

Let’s put it this way... my PayPal Cashback has a lower APR than my 5 year old QS (which is still even a Platinum, it was never upgraded to WMC even though its got an $8250 limit)... That’s right, a Sync card. 22.24%

They used to send me BT checks all the time and then they dried up at the end of 2017, early 2018. Never used one. It’s alright, I’m sure Disco will be happy to give me some offers starting in June when my intro APR is up should I find myself needing them and if not, NFCU no fee low APR holiday offers will work too. 

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.