Did you mean: 

Cap1 showing more BT offers...or not.

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 showing more BT offers!

@imaximous wrote:

Anyone noticed something odd with their offers?

I had a 2% fee BT offer that disappeared all of sudden.
When Pizza1 posted this, I noticed different BT offers again.
I checked yesterday, and they were all gone except the one to transfer at the full rate (15.xx%).
The only thing that changed is the activity on the card. The offers seemed to be there when I had NO activity. As soon as a made a purchase, the offers disappeared both times. Is that weird or what?
I'm going to pay off the small balance and see if they come back.

ETA: the expiration of the BT offers where end of May for the first one, and the last ones were supposed to expire in July or August, I think. 

@imaximous , that is SOOO weird. I just checked, and same thing! Now you see em, now you dont. Thats just plain sketchy too me now...All my offers are now gone except the full APR one. Really?? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 9.11.47 PM.png

Message 21 of 27
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@imaximous wrote:

Anyone noticed something odd with their offers?

I had a 2% fee BT offer that disappeared all of sudden.
When Pizza1 posted this, I noticed different BT offers again.
I checked yesterday, and they were all gone except the one to transfer at the full rate (15.xx%).
The only thing that changed is the activity on the card. The offers seemed to be there when I had NO activity. As soon as a made a purchase, the offers disappeared both times. Is that weird or what?
I'm going to pay off the small balance and see if they come back.

ETA: the expiration of the BT offers where end of May for the first one, and the last ones were supposed to expire in July or August, I think. 

@imaximous , that is SOOO weird. I just checked, and same thing! Now you see em, now you dont. Thats just plain sketchy too me now...All my offers are now gone except the full APR one. Really?? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-29 at 9.11.47 PM.png

I’m not sure if it’s a glitch or they’re just being plain mean! But this is the second time they’ve taken away my BT offers within the last few weeks. What’s more annoying is that when you call to find out what happened, the reps can’t see any offers unless they’re currently listed under your account. So if you had them and they’re gone, reps can’t even see a history of your offers or so they say. I’d called to ask if they could reactivate them, and they said there were no offers under my account. 😒

Cap One has been great to me otherwise, but I must say that their reps are some of the least empowered employees I’ve dealt with.

Message 22 of 27
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Anyone see Mark Ruffalo while checking your Bt offers😏
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit  now you see'um and now you don't (BT's)? Concerned that @pizza1 is having ghosts? Maybe a beam up to the Enterprise for a little R & R would be in order?

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

My BT offers only show up when I don't have any balance. 

Message 25 of 27
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

OK, so I was intrigued with my offers appearing then disappearing, and folks saying they get them when they have no balance or not used card in awhile, so I decided to do an experiment!

Got my orginal offers back in May, then they went away shortly after I started using my card heavily again.  Well, checked today and they are back! (weirdos)....I havent used my card in 3 weeks, and there's a decent balance on it now from the statement cut. (shrugs shoulders)

Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 1.12.04 PM.png

Message 26 of 27
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

48 month wonderful offer is gone though :/

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.