Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne QS1

tag
TURNERHOOVER
Established Contributor

CapOne QS1

Mother was AU on my QS1 card which I never used (only she did), she's no longer AU on card. Only reason account opened was for her. She now has her own C1 card. Recently received 1k CLI on QS1 making it 1.5k. I'm also prequalified for Venture. Question--Can I cancel QS1 seeing as it's a "starter card" and move limit over to Venture if/when approved?!

EX 727 | EQ 720 | TU 740

FREEDOM 4.5k | BCP 9.5k | DISCOVER 2.5k | ARRIVAL+ 7.5k | RITZ CARLTON 15k
No new Apps till Dec 2016
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapOne QS1

I believe there is a six month rule, either at least with the card your closing or with both and account combos seem to not always be a guarantee even if you meet all the requirements.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapOne QS1

You can combine cards once both accounts are 6 months old or older and the card you want to move the credit limit from has a $0 balance.

You can also see if Cap One will PC your QS1 into a QS with no annual fee and bigger growth potential if you want to keep it around at all (or to just not have to pay the annual fee while you wait for the Venture to age up).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.