Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Walmart CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapOne Walmart CLI

Has anyone requested CLI on new Cap one walmart card?
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapOne Walmart CLI

Just did and got a we'll let you know in 3 days message.

Message 2 of 44
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry 'bout that, they may be just too busy with who knows how many requests.  If you end up getting any HP's plz report back.  Also, if you DO get good news soon definitely report back.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently requested a CLI on my Savor card. Got the "we'll get back to you in 3 days". In my short experience with this scenario and what I've heard from past requests, its like getting a letter in the mail that states, "Thanks for applying for the position at ABC company. Unfortunately, we chose another candidate, but we'll keep your resume on file for 6 months". lol.

You have a secured message box with a rejection which I guess they need 3 days to construct, so check there. Who knows, maybe they will approve some of these "we'll get back to you"'s.

There was no pull on my credit, and you can request again anytime you want. No waiting period.

Message 4 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I got the 3 days message too.  I have other Capital One credit cards, but have never asked for a CLI.  I didn't know if they usually give an instant approval.  It's probably just like the 7-10 day letter they send in the mail.  I'll post whenever I hear from them.  Thanks for answering

Message 5 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry 'bout that, they may be just too busy with who knows how many requests.  If you end up getting any HP's plz report back.  Also, if you DO get good news soon definitely report back.

I didn't see a HP yet, so crossing fingers.  I will definitely report back.  Thanks.

Message 6 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I didn't see a HP yet, so crossing fingers.  I will definitely report back.  Thanks.

Doubt you'll see one. They allow you to request a CLI at any time. That would be cruel to do a HP each time you request one.

You can ask for a CLI again tomorrow if you want. 

Message 7 of 44
snickerpedia
Frequent Contributor

requested mine, deniedSmiley Happy weird reasons. you can see your denial in your view documents on capital one site. basically they are not giving them out for this card yet.

TU - 785
EX - 771
EQ - 779

Citi premier 13
CSP 29
X1 33.5k
/CIU 6k
Message 8 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@snickerpedia wrote:

requested mine, deniedSmiley Happy weird reasons. you can see your denial in your view documents on capital one site. basically they are not giving them out for this card yet.

Its a brand new card, and they must not be thinking about CLIs right now. Mine was rejected for not having enough spend.

Message 9 of 44
Croakmatic
Valued Member

Denied, looks like they're still in a bit of a flux there with the migration.

Here's an excerpt from the document:

You recently requested a credit line increase for your Capital One® account. Unfortunately, your
account isn't eligible right now. We know this isn't the answer you were hoping for and we want to
help you understand why:
· Credit line increases are not available at this time upon request for this type of account
· Credit bureau information is missing or unavailable
· We were unable to obtain your most recent monthly payment data from the credit reporting
agency

Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.