Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne not reporting...

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

CapOne not reporting...

I looked over my report and my CapOne has reported like clock work on the 28th of ever month and now that I am anxiously waiting them to report in hopes of a score boost they have not reported.  I have called and they told me my bill cycles on the 23rd and my bill is due on the 20th.  Did I stunt their reporting system by asking or something?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pt310
Frequent Contributor

Re: CapOne not reporting...

Is this card a previous Orchard?

I ask because on mine they changed my due date this past month, and it didn't report like it used to. It's about 10 days later now.

Message 2 of 10
Shellie
Valued Contributor

No just a Capital One platinum card.

Message 3 of 10
justforting
Regular Contributor

Sometimes banks won't report every month. It is not guaranteed I think.

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 4 of 10
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

I think "Peggy" is running the shipSmiley LOL

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 5 of 10
Shellie
Valued Contributor

So I guess CapOne reported but I guess lowering my balance from $239 down to $127 on a $300 limit card didn't help my score?  There was also a CLI from $300 to $500 that has also been reported that also didn't give me a boost? both of there reported at the same time.

Message 6 of 10
Shellie
Valued Contributor

bump

Message 7 of 10
CEOriginal
Contributor

Cap1 has really been grinding my gears about their reporting lately. They haven't updated on my report since mid April, and when I call everyone says the standard "we have 30-60 days to report". Grrrrrrrrr.

Also, Shellie if your current CL is $500 (and reporting), and your balance is $127, that's roughly a 25% uti. That would be down from your roughly 80% uti. So yes, that drop should help your credit score. Of course, YMMV based on what else is on your report.

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 8 of 10
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Prior to this month they have reported for me without fail on the 28th of each month.  Now that I am awaiting that coveted bump is points they are taking their time,  I called yesterday and they said they had already reported.  The correct balance does show on my TU FAKO too.  So idk if it's just on MyFICO score watch or what?  I am just a little disappointed because I was really anticipating a bump from this.  The new balance that will report for June is $0 so maybe I will get a bump then.

Message 9 of 10
Shellie
Valued Contributor

bump

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.