Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne small business VISA

tag
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

CapOne small business VISA

has anyone received a cli increase on this card? what was your starting cl and what was your cl increased to ? how long did it take?

i have a $500cl on this card which i think is pointless. i requested an increase and was told NO because my 'current cl has not been maintained for at least 6 months'....

if i dont get an increase after the close of my 6th statement, BYE BYE...CapOne
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne small business VISA

FirstEquity started me with $3k CL and increased to $7K in 3 months. I think you should tell CapOne to take a hike, giving you $500 CL.
Message 2 of 16
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

First Equity denied me, i cant tell CapOne to take a hike just yet
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been eyeballing this card I want it but I don't want the 3 pulls Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

What was your scores when you got approved for this card?

CreditDrama85 wrote:
has anyone received a cli increase on this card? what was your starting cl and what was your cl increased to ? how long did it take?

i have a $500cl on this card which i think is pointless. i requested an increase and was told NO because my 'current cl has not been maintained for at least 6 months'....

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

concorduser - don't bother

When mine came in with a $500 CL- I did not even activate it-
What a waste of 3 inq's.  

concorduser wrote:

CreditDrama85 wrote:

Message 6 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Sorry Timothy. I just filled out App online and got 7-10 day message. Is it a decline?

Timothy wrote:
concorduser - don't bother

When mine came in with a $500 CL- I did not even activate it-
What a waste of 3 inq's.  

concorduser wrote:

CreditDrama85 wrote:

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the First E at 2k at the same time as the Cap1 at 1500.  Cap one just icreased to 4500.00 through the back door after 4 mos....  Still waiting on First E.
Message 8 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Brammy, I got 7-10 day message. Is it a decline?

Brammy wrote:
I got the First E at 2k at the same time as the Cap1 at 1500.  Cap one just icreased to 4500.00 through the back door after 4 mos....  Still waiting on First E.

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved but not given a limit they usually don't online.  Mostly when I have heard the 7-10, it was an approval, albeit a small limit.
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.