Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne small business VISA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CapOne small business VISA

I got an instant-

Sounds like a manual reveiw- my app was from a pre-approval offer.

My personal Capone has a 5K CL

concorduser wrote:
Sorry Timothy. I just filled out App online and got 7-10 day message. Is it a decline?

Timothy wrote:
concorduser - don't bother

When mine came in with a $500 CL- I did not even activate it-
What a waste of 3 inq's.  

concorduser wrote:
What was your scores when you got approved for this card?

CreditDrama85 wrote:
has anyone received a cli increase on this card? what was your starting cl and what was your cl increased to ? how long did it take?

i have a $500cl on this card which i think is pointless. i requested an increase and was told NO because my 'current cl has not been maintained for at least 6 months'....

if i dont get an increase after the close of my 6th statement, BYE BYE...CapOne

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello All!

I have been viewing these forums for well over a year and this is my first post since registering in Sept.  I have gained so much knowledge from these forums and I wish I had known about them sooner.  Thank you!

Do not give up on the Small Bus card just yet.  I called just about every week after having this card for 3 months and had pretty much given up.  After my 6th statement dropped, I called again since I had a pile of 25 "this account has not been maintained for 6 months" letters.  They again denied me an increase.

I called approximately a week later and they increased the limit by $2,000.  My initial limit was $1,000.  Just be patient. 

As a side-note, I spoke with them again today and the rep informed me that they are thoroughly reviewing all accounts again for enhancements and to try back again in 2 days.  All accounts should be updated.  Not sure how true that is, but that was what he said.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awefully tough to get excited about a 500 CL when amex gave me $10K -

PositiveChange wrote:
Hello All!

I have been viewing these forums for well over a year and this is my first post since registering in Sept.  I have gained so much knowledge from these forums and I wish I had known about them sooner.  Thank you!

Do not give up on the Small Bus card just yet.  I called just about every week after having this card for 3 months and had pretty much given up.  After my 6th statement dropped, I called again since I had a pile of 25 "this account has not been maintained for 6 months" letters.  They again denied me an increase.

I called approximately a week later and they increased the limit by $2,000.  My initial limit was $1,000.  Just be patient. 

As a side-note, I spoke with them again today and the rep informed me that they are thoroughly reviewing all accounts again for enhancements and to try back again in 2 days.  All accounts should be updated.  Not sure how true that is, but that was what he said.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

For you, I guess that would be a downer (congrats on that $10,000 limit), however, for some $500.00 is a refreshing start considering they felt hopeless.  $10,000 total credit is a dream come true for others.
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This message is for Concorduser:

How are you.  The FirstEquity card seems hard to get, why is that?  I just applied for it about 2 weeks ago and I was denied.  They have again sent another invitation to apply, not looking for another hard so quickly.  What were your scores like when you applied?  Do they pull your business reports as well or strictly personal?  Did you have any baddies? BK? etc.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PC
Message 15 of 16
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

My scores were around high 500. As per baddies, no bk but I had 2-3 judgements reporting either as paid/unpaid. I am sure I had several paid/lates reporting. Besides not having BK I am sure my credit what not that good when applied and got approved for the card.

PositiveChange wrote:
This message is for Concorduser:

How are you.  The FirstEquity card seems hard to get, why is that?  I just applied for it about 2 weeks ago and I was denied.  They have again sent another invitation to apply, not looking for another hard so quickly.  What were your scores like when you applied?  Do they pull your business reports as well or strictly personal?  Did you have any baddies? BK? etc.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

PC

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.