cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital 1 Product Change QuickSilver 1??

tag
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Capital 1 Product Change QuickSilver 1??

Great Evening Fico FamSmiley Happy What is the Criteria For a product Change with Cap 1?  I'm Looking to Product Change My Quicksilver 1 to possibly The Savor 1 rewards Card, that card will benefit me good because me and "The Wifey" goes out to resturants a lot. I hope that its Possible, Please five me some Wisdom Fico Fam :0

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital 1 Product Change QuickSilver 1??

Message 2 of 5
Eagered2succeed
Frequent Contributor

The link doesn't work for the savor only to upgrade to quicksilver or venture. You'll have to call in or do a chat. I've been unsuccessfully attempting to do one since like a week before the savor announcement and was once told that they've temporarily stopped doing pcs to the savor since the product has been upgraded(not sure how true). Good luck and report back if you're successful.
Message 3 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thanks. Didnt know that.

Message 4 of 5
The-Credit-Disciple
Frequent Contributor

Just got off the phone with Cap 1, they said I have to wait till January and try again. They said My Quicksilver One card is only 7 months so possibly i could have an upgrade in January. I will wait till then and report back😀
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.