cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital ONE Executive Office ?! Am I missing something ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital ONE Executive Office ?! Am I missing something ?

@PrimeRate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Well I'm in Texas! Tequila shots for everybody! Smiley Very Happy

Oh heck yeah!

I think you mean OH HELL YEAH!

True that! LOL

Message 41 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I work from home, so I can sneak a shot in hahahahahahaha

Message 42 of 53
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

There are some comments that have been removed from this thread. I am going to remind all of you to please be FSR in dealing with each other. I thank you in advance for it

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Bankruptcy/Friendly-Supportive-and-Respectful-2-6-14/td-p/2797125

Message 43 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

10-4

Message 44 of 53
linux007969
Established Contributor

Out of curiousity i called the EO number and it was in service but went somewhere else within capital one, as someone answered and it might have been india.

(Mod Cut.)

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 45 of 53
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Linux ! Thank you ! Can you at the very least give me the name of the thread ? the post title ? Thanks

Are you still insisting on trying to call the EO?

Smiley Indifferent

Seriously....let it go....

Message 46 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kim, how about you get off my post and go get a life. It is extremely rude of you to infringe on MY POST when I did not ask you for advice. It's like watching TV.. Don't like what you see you change the channel. You don't call the network and complain you don't like what's on channel 13 at that moment. I'll be reporting you to have you blocked from this post. Get a life!
Message 47 of 53
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Kim, how about you get off my post and go get a life. It is extremely rude of you to infringe on MY POST when I did not ask you for advice. It's like watching TV.. Don't like what you see you change the channel. You don't call the network and complain you don't like what's on channel 13 at that moment. I'll be reporting you to have you blocked from this post. Get a life!

Because we have all advised you what you should do: be patient. You even agreed that that was the best course of action. Now you're trying to get the EO number again.

Actually "YOUR" post is on a public forum where anyone who is a member can reply, whether you like their reply or not. I'm not trying to attack you, I know that's how you are percieving it but seriously you need to just give this up. You need to be patient and wait for a CLI. The EO is not going to just hand it to you on a brand new account. We have all told you this. You agreed. But you still ask for the number.

Telling me to get a life is ironic; the person who needs to get a life is one who can't accept what everyone has told them and is still trying to squeeze out information and do exactly what we recommended not to do.

Message 48 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kdm, it's a Saturday. Go do something fun. Besides if you noticed, the post above me mentioned the number -- not me. I only countered interest. My financial concerns and why I want this increase are not your concern-- they are mine. Go troll another post. Your "advice" is not wanted or warranted, it's annoying and destructive. Have a wonderful weekend, Rumpa
Message 49 of 53
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Kdm, it's a Saturday. Go do something fun. Besides if you noticed, the post above me mentioned the number -- not me. I only countered interest. My financial concerns and why I want this increase are not your concern-- they are mine. Go troll another post. Your "advice" is not wanted or warranted, it's annoying and destructive. Have a wonderful weekend, Rumpa

Destructive seems like a pretty strong word for a post on a forum.

I'm not trolling. My post is an on topic response to your post.

You can want the increase until the cows come home. You can have whatever reason you want...it doesn't change the fact that CLIs are not just handed out because you call an EO and ask for them. That is the point that everyone has been trying to make, and I thought you got it...and yes, someone else mentioned the number but you are still trying to obtain it.

You are free to obviously do what you feel is best but you are wasting your time, IMO. You have a good weekend as well though.

Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.