Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One BT Offers

tag
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One BT Offers

@TaterDawg wrote:
I think I'm going to hold out for a better BT fee. I really don't need it till December, so I can keep paying down my balances. I would like to transfer everything to get it all on one card, but my Cap1 only has a $10k limit.

I like the 18 months, but I am getting tons of 0% offers from Chase, Citi, and Discover in case I don't get a better Cap1 offer.

However, I also like the ability to spend on the card and avoid interest by paying at least the minimum plus pay the new charges in full. The only reason I've been getting the last 9 months for CLI denials is "not enough usage".

Wait as long as you need to, because it seems like once they start, they don't stop. I did take advantage of that BT in June to make a couple of purchases on another card that I had been putting off. It's weird that they're still offering me BT offers with a current (and new) BT on the card.

I wish BoA would give me a BT offer on my BBR, just so I could say I got one, lol. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.