Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One CB

Do you know which CB Capital One CC pulls. 

Also on their site, they have guidelines for Excellent Credit, Good credit etc. I meet two of the four for excellent credit and depending on the CB they pull I may meet three of the four. The one I do not meet is do I have a CC with a $ 10,000 CL, which is what I am trying to get if not higher. How strict are they on meeting all 4 criteria?

EQ- 786

TU- 773

EX- 735 Lender Pull

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One CB

EQ, TU and EX at the same time.  Don't expect an initial high credit limit with Cap  1.  And certainly not $10K or more.
Message Edited by DI on 01-01-2010 12:17 PM
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have the Cap One Platinum card with 5K CL. What I want to do is apply for the Cap One Platinum Prestige.

What do you think my chances are?

EQ- 786- clean no lates or derog

TU- 773- Clean no lates or derog

EX- 735- Two derogs about 6 to 7 years ago, One is due to drop in Jan. 2010 and one in 2011

Message 3 of 5
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I currently have the Cap One Platinum card with 5K CL. What I want to do is apply for the Cap One Platinum Prestige.

What do you think my chances are?

EQ- 786- clean no lates or derog

TU- 773- Clean no lates or derog

EX- 735- Two derogs about 6 to 7 years ago, One is due to drop in Jan. 2010 and one in 2011

You have a better chance of getting a Capital One personal loan for $10K.  But that's through invitation only.  I haven't seen any members posting an initial $10K CL approval from Capital One. I'm not saying it's imposible, but it certainly would be rare.  If you currently carry high balances on any cards, your chances for getting approve for a $10k or more CL are slim with any bank.  Maybe a CU would be different.    

Message 4 of 5
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Didn't txjohn get a big initial CL on his Ultra for Professionals?

"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.