Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Request Online Now - UPDATE

tag
QAMngrGirl
Frequent Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI Request Online Now - UPDATE

I don't think it should be an option for people who aren't going to be eligible. Makes me feel stupid honestly.
Message 91 of 349
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

@QAMngrGirl wrote:
I don't think it should be an option for people who aren't going to be eligible. Makes me feel stupid honestly.

Then basically we would go back to not having a button. Smiley Tongue

Message 92 of 349
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Lol cap one.

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 93 of 349
Matt6995
Regular Contributor

I agree 100%. I do not work on websites but I do work in IT and it is not rocket science. If my account was not worthy then they could have coded the site to not have a button show for the unwashed masses.

That is my complaint all along. No real effort for the IT dept at Capital One to have coded the site for the Elite to have a credit limit increase button and leave people like me out of the equation. Oh well, it is obvious they have done their job and I have moved on but a CLi is always a good thing. This is just jerking our chains for most of us.
Message 94 of 349
Fresh-Start
Frequent Contributor

@Matt6995 wrote:
I agree 100%. I do not work on websites but I do work in IT and it is not rocket science. If my account was not worthy then they could have coded the site to not have a button show for the unwashed masses.

That is my complaint all along. No real effort for the IT dept at Capital One to have coded the site for the Elite to have a credit limit increase button and leave people like me out of the equation. Oh well, it is obvious they have done their job and I have moved on but a CLi is always a good thing. This is just jerking our chains for most of us.

+1

EXACTLY!!!  If the button is not for "Average"/ "Rebuilder" Cards then it should not be there in the first place.

Message 95 of 349
bluescale
Regular Contributor

+1

EXACTLY!!!  If the button is not for "Average"/ "Rebuilder" Cards then it should not be there in the first place.

I don't think it works for anyone right now.  Hence, my guess that its a work in progress.  I see people with the Visa and the MC both getting declined in this thread.  If I'm not mistaken the green visa is for excellent credit, and the green MC is for average credit.

Message 96 of 349
bluescale
Regular Contributor

I hadn't noticed this before, but there's a link to their Credit Line FAQ when you go the page where you request a CLI.  The link results in a 404.  More evidence that they jumped the gun in rolling this out.  That's probably why the link is so buried.  It's not supposed to be live yet at all.  Some poor schmuck probably rolled a feature from QA into production without authorization.  D'oh!

Message 97 of 349
Darksyde25
Valued Member

I noticed the same.  The actual link for the CLI wasn't working just after midnight EST when I tried it.  Then about 15 min later it was and that FAQ was there.  So figured i'd ask on chat again and was told it should be working "by 6/27/2013"....so again...we'll see

Starting/Current Score: TU:sub 600 EQ: sub 600 EX: sub 600
Message 98 of 349
bluescale
Regular Contributor

I just started another thread on this, but it looks like the green rewards card is gone now  It's been replaced by the Capital One Quicksilver card.  Looks to be the same, although they've moved to a straight 1.5% cashback reward rather than an annual bonus.

Message 99 of 349
Darksyde25
Valued Member

FAQ section for the CLI is up now...

Starting/Current Score: TU:sub 600 EQ: sub 600 EX: sub 600
Message 100 of 349
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.