Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI Request Online Now - UPDATE

tag
Darksyde25
Valued Member

Re: Capital One CLI Request Online Now

So just talking with someone on Chat...this is what I have....

Keven: How may I assist you today?
you: I noticed that the webpage has a newer design and also now includes a request a credit limit increase option. I tried it for one of my account but received a 10 day message. So is this the same Capital One answer of customer initiated requests aren't allowed?
Keven: It takes 10 more days to take effect through online on the account.
Keven: If you wish, let me access your account and submit the request for credit limit increase?
you: so me requesting an increase through that option on the website was pointless?
Keven: Yes, it takes 10 more days to take effect on the account.
you: im confused as to what you mean by it takes 10 more days to take effect on the account.
Keven: The option through online to submit the request for credit limit increase will work on 06/28/2013.
you: ohhh. I understand now. Is this new from Capital One? Are they allowing customer initiated credit limit increases now?
Keven: Yes, you will be check that by submitting the request through online after 06/28/2013.

Soooo...guess we will see since I'm still confused...
Starting/Current Score: TU:sub 600 EQ: sub 600 EX: sub 600
Message 51 of 349
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

@Darksyde25 wrote:

So just talking with someone on Chat...this is what I have....

Keven: How may I assist you today?
you: I noticed that the webpage has a newer design and also now includes a request a credit limit increase option. I tried it for one of my account but received a 10 day message. So is this the same Capital One answer of customer initiated requests aren't allowed?
Keven: It takes 10 more days to take effect through online on the account.
Keven: If you wish, let me access your account and submit the request for credit limit increase?
you: so me requesting an increase through that option on the website was pointless?
Keven: Yes, it takes 10 more days to take effect on the account.
you: im confused as to what you mean by it takes 10 more days to take effect on the account.
Keven: The option through online to submit the request for credit limit increase will work on 06/28/2013.
you: ohhh. I understand now. Is this new from Capital One? Are they allowing customer initiated credit limit increases now?
Keven: Yes, you will be check that by submitting the request through online after 06/28/2013.

Soooo...guess we will see since I'm still confused...

too bad they didnt tell everyone else that. Goes to show CSR info is not great/

Message 52 of 349
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Same response as everyone else for my brother on his account...we'll have to wait and see what this mysterious "letter" says!

Message 53 of 349
mauve
Valued Contributor

I believe my letter will say what my CSR said to me

"this account is ineligible for an increase at this time"

With no score, and no reason aside from "currently ineligible"

What kind of cobbled together organization puts a button on its website before it's even supposed to be functional?

Capital One!

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 54 of 349
TimeToRecover
Established Contributor

actually that CSR's response doesn't make sense.  if the message was talking about the days till the button was active then the people that did it today should get a message about '5'  days as it is 5 days till the 28th.

Starting Score: 570 ish
Current Score:EX (701) EQ (711) TU (705)
Goal Score: 750
In My Wallet: GE Care Credit (8K) BestBuy (6K) BofA Cash Rewards Signature Visa (7K) Cap One Quicksilver (10.5K) Chase Freedom (4K) Lowes (6K) VS Angel Card (2.4K), Macys (4K)
Message 55 of 349
pgyagnzia
Established Member

I hope it's true and I'm gonna try on the 28th.

6 years and I'm still at $1000.

Starting Score: 703
Current Score: 803
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 56 of 349
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@pgyagnzia wrote:

I hope it's true and I'm gonna try on the 28th.

6 years and I'm still at $1000.

At 6 years with them you should email the eo and not rely on this feature

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 57 of 349
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

yeah that rep wasn't clear with language and what's going on... that feature is not coming active on the 28th.  It almost seemed like he could do it instantly vs. wait for the 10 day response on button but I didn't see the part of the converstaion that he was able to do anything instantly.  I'm sorry but in my opnion it's the same reps via chat that I get when I call the number on the back of my card only difference is I have to try to translate text isntead of speach.  I'll wait for my EO call on my card and wait to see what you all get in the mail before my partner hits the button or hits up EO again.

Message 58 of 349
noobody
Established Contributor

6 years? how about 12 (twelve) years stuck at $1200, they did remove $48 AF for me last  year.

my credit journey is way past cap1, even they give me 20K, it would still stay in drawer.

thinking about call EO, but what could i tell him/her, give me CLI and i still wound not use your card, or do a PC, to some card i would never use either.

EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 59 of 349
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@noobody wrote:

6 years? how about 12 (twelve) years stuck at $1200, they did remove $48 AF for me last  year.

my credit journey is way past cap1, even they give me 20K, it would still stay in drawer.

thinking about call EO, but what could i tell him/her, give me CLI and i still wound not use your card, or do a PC, to some card i would never use either.

I rather get the card to $20k and PC to Cash or Venture and rarely use then leave at $1200 and rarely use!

If they would offer the 2% cash back card for personal like the Spark they might make it to #1 or 2 in my wallet!

Message 60 of 349
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.