Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One CLI mobile devices

tag
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One CLI mobile devices

@DoroLucky wrote:
MyLoFiCO is hands down the funniest person on here....he gets me every time LMAO.

lol. Thanks. Laughter is the best medicne. Well, 2nd best. First is whisky. I try to laugh as much as possible. Of course, that doesn't always go over well. Like at a funerals and tax audits. The IRS does NOT have a sense of humor. Smiley Sad

I like the app though. If I can ever get out of Capital One Purgatory (too many inquiries) I will try to use it. As it is now if I hover my finger over the "Request Limit Increase" Siri says "Don't even think about it..." So, I wait. Smiley Tongue

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 11 of 15
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:
MyLoFiCO is hands down the funniest person on here....he gets me every time LMAO.

lol. Thanks. Laughter is the best medicne. Well, 2nd best. First is whisky. I try to laugh as much as possible. Of course, that doesn't always go over well. Like at a funerals and tax audits. The IRS does NOT have a sense of humor. Smiley Sad

I like the app though. If I can ever get out of Capital One Purgatory (too many inquiries) I will try to use it. As it is now if I hover my finger over the "Request Limit Increase" Siri says "Don't even think about it..." So, I wait. Smiley Tongue

Smiley Very HappyI can't with you LOL.

But you're right laughter is great for the soul and I'm always laughing......don't drink and don't laugh at funerals (even if I see something funny) LOL

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Sweet! I just updated mine too and it is there! Now I can be declined while on the go too! Smiley Very Happy

HAHAHHAHA. Dying! Too funy. LMAO. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DoroLucky wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@DoroLucky wrote:

Smiley Very HappyI can't with you LOL.

But you're right laughter is great for the soul and I'm always laughing......don't drink and don't laugh at funerals (even if I see something funny) LOL

DoroLucky just hide in the bathroom and keep flushing the toilet until the laughter stops...I've had to do it at a funeral from someone yelling take me with you...my first thought was if you were struck down now your a** would be yelling I was just lying put me back...I personally try to laugh all day otherwise life will kick you and then beat you with a 2x4

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Sweet! I just updated mine too and it is there! Now I can be declined while on the go too! Smiley Very Happy

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Brings a whole new meaning to "we have an app for that"

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.