Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Charge-off

tag
RichieNY
Contributor

Capital One Charge-off

I read about this in another thread but I felt like it was appropriate to start a new threadm figured I'd get better feedback.

I have a CAP ONE charge off from 2004.....

I read in another thread that they have a program where they will let you pay off the charge off in exchange for a new CC....has anyone had experience with this? if so please shed some light

thanks

p.s. I am in the midst of restoring my credit...I just got a first premeir, an AMEX AU, and a crown jewelers account

THANKS

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Charge-off

Capone will often give a card even with a CO from them as long as you qualify otherwise(my aunt got one with high 500's and 10 baddies but had 2 secured cards with 8 months on time)
Message 2 of 4
RichieNY
Contributor

when you say often give a card with a CO do you mean on the terms that the new CC has the balance of what you owe them? that I am fine with I want to give them what I did not pay in the past

or do they start you fresh?

who do I speak to? is there a special CAP ONE number I should call, or go to the branch?

Message 3 of 4
RichieNY
Contributor

just wanted to bump this thread up

whatever CAPONE number I call I always get a customer service rep who does not know much

recommended numbers for CAPONE?

thanks

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.