Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Credit Steps

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Credit Steps

I personally would of waited til credit steps kicked in before combining. If you combined your old card with new card.Wouldn't that put you over your total limit set by credit steps?
Message 11 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Capital One Credit Steps

nancyb10 wrote:

ok sorry for confusing this, ok I have had a capital one card for seven months it had a 590.00 balance the limit on this card was 600

ok so then I got approved for a new capital one card in February it had a 500 limit so I called the back door number to see if I could combine the two and they said sure so I did now my limit on my NEW card is $1100.00....

Sorry, my bad. I missed that you had managed to combine them. (My early morning posts should probably be considered a bit suspect, as the coffee hasn't always kicked in yet. Smiley Tongue )
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.