Capital One Exec Office Email

can anyone PM their Exec office email address please

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jbrickbm
New Contributor

Re: Capital One Exec Office Email

sent!

EQ MyFico : 738- 05/28/13TU Walmart: 680- 06/13TU CreditKarma 713- 06/13EX CreditSesame 706- 06/13
Discover IT$3,000, CapitalOne-Rewards$1400, CapitalOne-Rewards2$1000 , BestBuy$600, Orchard Bank$300, Walmart$150

Message 2 of 7
red259
Super Contributor

Just curious but is everyone that is writing the EO first trying to get a CLI on the phone with cap one and getting declined or are people just going straight to the EO office to try to get the CLI?

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 7
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Why is the Capital One Executvie Office email such a mystery?  What's wrong with just posting it out right?

Message 4 of 7
red259
Super Contributor

@thelethargicage wrote:

Why is the Capital One Executvie Office email such a mystery?  What's wrong with just posting it out right?

I think its to limit the number of people emailing in for CLI at the same time then it will take longer for everyone to hear back. I don't think its supposed to be the primary way you request a CLI, instead its more like a recon after you have been denied. At least that is my understanding of it.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 5 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

The email address is a person's name and violates the rules of posting personal information. You may google the information and will come up with the name. If it were execoffice@capitalone.com it would not be a problem.
Message 6 of 7
SpeeDj
Regular Contributor

I agree that the EO route shouldn't be the first step taken, it should be the last when you've exhausted the other options such as the online chat and calling in and talking to a representative. I personally feel that it's something that if you've only been a member of C1 for a few months shouldn't be an option. Most of the people using the EO e-mail have been members for several years and truly need the ear of the executive office to fully understand the scope and depth of what they are trying to do. As has been stated numerous times before I don't think that any of us would like to see this access disappear due to abuse and misuse. Maybe I'm just being conservative, I mean at the end of the day I know the bank is supposed to work for us the customer but I wouldn't really abuse this access. Keep in mind when I used this route I was e-mailing as a member since 2007 that had since exactly one CLI in all that time and even had to go so far as to open another card with them to increase my usability of their product, the second time was to discuss if they could remove a 90 day late from 6 years ago (ready to fall off next year) but is seen as a major derogatory that would prevent me in moving forward in attaining a mortgage at a decent rate.

Just sharing a bit of my experience, hope it helps

JP

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.